BrassClub itself

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

So I finally decided to visit the Brass Club in downtown Ottawa and the first thing I have to say is I love how discreet this place is. You would drive in front of this place and never, I mean NEVER, know it was there which for me is a BIG plus.

So I started messaging them via Twitter and requested a special Xmas gift for myself but I had questions first I wanted answered and they answered all of them. It was direct which I like. No fuss no muss. Here are the guidelines, respect them and have fun.

And fun I did have!

The place is VERY clean. Once in the lobby, I was welcomed and asked to fill out the membership paperwork, paid my dues and then got a small tour of the place. I was impressed. They even have a small bar and I say small but the choice of liquor is not small :) They even have options if you're at the bar but would not like to be seen by other members which I thought was uber smart.

The room itself where I had my first nuru massage with Chloe (reco coming soon) is very clean. I had a single bed, small sofa, small sink and a nice size shower which was in perfect working condition! I've visited other MA places and some showers had broken nozzles. It's not enough to ruin the experience by far but it's noticeable. Lighting was dimmable and the music was just loud enough as a background mood setter.

The ONLY reason I'm not giving a 10 but a 9.5 for location is the parking or lack thereof during the weekdays, especially with all the construction going on downtown. But after 5pm and during the weekends, you can park anywhere. Simply said gents, this place is awesome. Period. I've been there once and I'm planning my second visit for my first duo massage!

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 7

I just want to add to the recommendations for the Brass Club, I have been to the club a few times in the past few months and I must say it is a very well run establishment. And as stated above if you did not know the location you would never be able to find it, it is discreet. The club itself is very well maintained, and the bar is well stocked, and they have a great cup of coffee as well.

The rooms are tastefully appointed all with their own showers, and most have double tables which are my favorite. My favorite of all is the brass room with a King size bed and very large shower. It is definitely worth the additional charge. If you ever have any questions they have a chat feature on their website and it is always (during business hours) monitored. They are quick and direct with answers to any and all questions. Parking is really only a problem it you are daytime visitor, otherwise in the evenings there is abundant parking.

The MA's at Brass are very good at what they do, all in all it is a must see place for any fellow MA hobbyists. Give it a try and treat the lady's with respect and you not be disappointed.

The Brass Club is an excellent addition to the city. Had my first appointment today, and can confirm the club is

- discrete, well run, and reasonably priced

- staffed by beautiful and talented women

Highly recommended.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.