Without knowing anything about her, it's hard to suggest something.

Since she is new, it might be safer bringing her to the store with you. Keep an eye on what she takes a shining to for furutre trips on your own.

There is a line between kinky and sicko, and as I'm sure you know it's different for each girl. One gal might love to see a pair of furry handcuffs where another runs for the door screaming.

Oh ya, Valentines day is coming up (insert groan here), I've learnt that things like toasters and hoovers make a bad gifts.

Guest W***ledi*Time

My favourite is:

Boutique Sexe Cité, 1821 Ste-Catherine West

Also hard to go wrong with:

Joy Toyz, 4200 St. Laurent, Suite 415

Guest **cely***r***ne

A nice small vibrator (like a pocket rocket) or a couples toy as Muff Man mentioned, (which is a REALLY fun toy btw) is something fun and not "too much" for a new relationship! Just my opinion! Good luck!! Have fun ;)

Consider the We-Vibe. It's another couples toy that is kinda fun. They actually handed them out to Oscar nominees about three years ago in the gift packages that are given out. It's a Canadian product, too.

Doc.

The We-Vibe II is great; she can use it on her own or with you.

But unless you're sure she'll be happy to receive a sex toy, you might start with some massage oil/cream or candles, then suggest you go shopping together.

One of the gifts I bought for ya :) They do work like a charm ;) can't go wrong with a "bullet"

A nice small vibrator (like a pocket rocket) ;)

Well if it is a new girlfriend a nice touch would be to do some shopping online to start to get an idea of what excites her :) being in your own environment and not in public may be very helpful for the too of you....Enjoy your adventure.

You are so right in my opinion Angel, those pocket rockets ROCK!

I would suggest you talk about it and go together, that is really fun and usually by the time you reach home the clothes are flying off from all that built up excitement.

I know in Halifax you get to test the toys not literally but they put the batteries in and you get to see what it will feel like and the different settings.

Have fun!! Toys are awesome.

Lexy

Guest **cely***r***ne
One of the gifts I bought for ya :) They do work like a charm ;) can't go wrong with a "bullet"

Yes it does work like a charm! A very amazing charm! hehehe

I just couldnt help myself :D ;)