Do you prefer smoker or not smoker when having very private intimate encounter?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer smoker or not smoker when having very private intimate encounter?

• Smoker
    • Non smoker
    • I don't care

Just curious to get to know the gent here in cerb.I know there have been a discussion about that in the past,but no poll.Let's vote and talk about this topic.

Mika Luv xoxo

mybanner47bfcf4d7781coh1.jpg

I am an ex-(very heavy) smoker. (BTW "heavy" refers to smoking not to my effect on a scale.) Quit six years ago. I am not self-righteous (when it comes to the smoking of others) nor am I one of those reformed born-again crusading anti-smokers. (Nor do I prosecute smokers only to be found out "smoking" on the sly and having spent $80,000 on smoking). That said, as long as the lady has taken very good care that the place doesn't reek (or even hint) of smoke-smell and that her own personal (oral) hygiene is impeccable, then I don't really care. Let me correct that: I do care and appreciate the fact that she has gone through the trouble to mask any lingering hints of smoke smell.

Doesn't matter to me as long as she brushes her teeth or uses mouthwash but then smoking or not we can all have bad breath and should do so before an encounter.

The way I look at it, we all have our good and bad habits and the fact that an SP smokes will not prevent me from seeing her if she looks attractive to me.

Guest stormjeff

As Loneskater i don't really mind if the lady smokes, but she does need to have a very good hygiene otherwise it will turn me off no matter how physically attractive that lady can be.

As long as she dont have ugly yellow teeth and smells nice, and of course im attracted to her, she can smoke as she pleases.

Guest AL

I definately prefer to be with a non smoker SP. I had a negative experience in the past with a SP who does smoke. I didn't like her smell and the smell of her messy home, but I'm not here to talk about that. If you smoke please brush your teeth and if they are yellow from the nicotine go see a dentist. The smell of your clothes is very important too. Also I noticed some smokers have yellow nails.