Bella Angeline

I have been meaning to write a recommendation for Bella...Her recent ad on Cerb reminded me.... It is time to contribute to this section a bit. So here it goes.

I saw Bella on her last visit to Ottawa...saw her ad on EC. We exchanged emails; She was super friendly in the email conversation and brought smile to my face. I was eagerly looking forward to the day....

Alas! It was a stormy day...I showed up late, but she did not mind that, totally non-rushed. It was a nice hotel and Bella greeted me with a great smile, just the way I imagined. She was wearing a sexy skirt and blouse...Boy, we clicked right away and started kissing passionately and talking like old friends. Bella has a very pretty face...that smile...sexy, fit body and super friendly personality. I like the package!

I had a great time with her. I believe she was truly turned on...did not need any lube:-) I made her wet by rubbing which she duly reciprocated, while we kissed...She performed safe CBJ, which felt great...and then started riding me..then doggy missionary style, with Bella flat on her front and almost doing splits! Then she climbed on top of me and rode so hard that I couldn't hold it any more...she really made my day and I was walking back with a real spring...

She is upscale, but worth it guys...I plan to repeat as I had such a good chemistry with her. Thank you Isabella! Look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.