Asian Girl Bobo

Has anyone checked out the Japanese girl BOBO that has been on BP lately? I guess it is the typical asian girl bait and switch. I have previously used the VIPOTG services and found it quite good. Not the posted girl but still very good services. Any feedback would be great.

Please let us know if you T1FTT. I got burned on another girl at the same location a few years ago in a bait and switch.

If the price was right, I'd go.. but she wants over twice what Relaxation Spa charges.

Also - what's VIPOTG?

VIP Oriental Travelling Girls, an agency from out West. I have used their service several times, in Winnipeg & Calgary & Halifax. They did have girls here previously, however, none as of recent.

I haven't visited relaxation spa. Is it worthwhile? FS available or strictly rub & tug?

Confirmed bait and switch.. nice girl though and great rack; just definitely 15 years older than the girl in the pics.

Relax Spa, honestly not sure what the limit is. I've been there where one girl has offered to massage topless, while the owner (?) has said that it's not that kind of place. As far as I know, R&T only.