Ember Symone: Your mistress your muse | Hosting in Centretown | Exclusive RSVP | Duos

How are you handsome?

I hope this past week full of sunshine has treated you well.

The start to tour spring 2018 is looking fabulous so far.

The first weekend of spring is here!

And after these last few months of being trapped indoors, I think you have more than earned some you time!

Be sure to carve out some time for you and I to relax in one another's company.

Before another weekend pass us by let's enjoy an afternoon, evening, or night enjoying one another's company.

Because we both know once the gorgeous summer weather arrives, our summer schedules will likely become pretty tight.

Yes, I am now able to host in Centertown.

Be adviced that advanced noticed is strongly recommended as I currently do not reside at my hosting location.

Thank you in advance for being considerate of that, it is very much appreciated.

album.php?albumid=10411&pictureid=89041

------

NOW HOSTING IN CENTRETOWN OTTAWA

Yes, I can now host our liaisons in a discreet upscale location(condo).

It is always best to RSVP a minimum of a few hours in advance so that both you an I can accommodate our busy schedules. I do not reside in at my hosting location so thank you to the exceptional gentlemen that are considerate of this and book a full day in advance. That so so very much appreciated. Not only does it allow us both to accommodate our busy schedules but it allows so much more time for me to curate the perfect encounter that is sure to go unmatched.

PERHAPS THREE IS MORE YOUR STYLE?

Are you a cultured man with a taste for the exotic? A lust for the finest alluring unique companions? The exceptional Luxe Mulvari and I have teamed up to offer an upscale boutique encounter that is sure to leave you grinning from ear to ear and have everyone around you wondered what has you floating on cloud nine! We know that sometimes it can be a bit overwhelming when deciding on who might be the perfect choice when planning a party of three, four or maybe more?

You can be more than confident knowing when met, you will always feel welcome, relaxed and comfortable in our company. The days of pretention are behind us all, there is no need to hesitate or feel uncomfortable when meeting the two of us. We adore a gentleman that loves to explore all the titillating options available to him, and why would we not? So when you are ready to explore, we are here for you. All you have to do is reach out and let us know what works best for your schedule.

LOOKING TO LEARN MORE

Just google "Luxury BBW Companion" and I should be right at the top!

On my website, you will find ample information about all that I adore as well you will get to know the woman behind the exceptional pictures. So pour yourself a drink, relax and get to know me. Consider it a complimentary virtual encounter that will leave you feeling absolutely confident in meeting you new favourite upscale rubenesque companion.

picture.php?albumid=10411&pictureid=88656

It's a look! [photo album]

Learn more about me! [Introduction Entry]

Exclusive Lyla RSVP options [Learn more]

I am still offering an exclusive Lyla RSVP option for those (like myself) that adore drinking in the company of someone they appreciate. ***HERE*** you will find more details. When you are sure of a time & date that works for you, be sure to RSVP via email as it is my prefered option.

picture.php?albumid=10411&pictureid=88665

When you are confident in our compatibility do not hesitate to reach out and say hello. Just be sure to provide the DATE TIME LOCATION & LENGTH that works best for your schedule so that we can both adjust our schedules accordingly without any disappointment.

Anxiously awaiting your hello,

xxo Ms Ember Symone

Intrigued?

Then take some time to learn more about me on my site.

It is filled with ample information and plenty of booking options to suit any desire.

---

www.TheModernCompanion.com

---

I am very much looking forward to meeting sensational new gentlemen in Ottawa.

Perhaps an evening out together taking in your favorite places in the city?

Or we can just stay in and let our natural chemistry unfold.

When you find yourself craving the finest in exotic delicious ample curve... you know what to do!

picture.php?albumid=10411&pictureid=88666

Get to know the vivacious fierce Minx that ignites a fire in you!

There is a certain je ne sais quoi that sears into the mind...

I am more than confident, once met, you will understand why I've stolen your heart!

Get to know me on twitter: @EmberSymone

See exclusive pics & video on Instagram: @EmberSymone

See your exotic muse in movement on youtube: @SultrySymone

Learn more about my interests on Pinterest: @LeGemini

Anxiously awaiting your hello,

xo Ember Symone