Kloe French

I saw Kloe's ad on BP that she was coming to Ottawa. All the ads that I have seen for the YourFrenchLady ladies are always intriguing and all the women look so lovely. So I decided to take a chance. Contact was easy and pleasant. Simply put, very pretty lady, nice body and very pleasant personality. Only issue (very small one) is that I don't speak French and her English is adequate but I would have to repeat some things. but she's so sweet it was not really an issue. In any case, started out with some nice kissing and touching. Moved on to her delightful enhanced breasts (not my thing but you wouldn't really know if it didn't state in the ads), very responsive. Then slowly worked my way to a very delightful, tasty, moany DATY with an intense, loud ending. She then laid me down and proceeded with a very gentle, slow bbb* - wow! Nothing better than a beautiful face looking at me looking at her slowly taking me in her...

Again WOW!! Then.... tight, wet, yummy. My only regret - I finished when I really wanted to watch her take me in her mouth again. All to say, these details are just to give a sense of a wonderful visit with a beautiful, sweet, attentive lady. A definite repeat.

• Like 4

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.