Thick, Juicy, Delicious & Exotic BBW Sub/Switch Carmela Grande

Hi! I'm Carmela. I'm the one you didn't know you wanted. But now... you won't be able to get me off your mind.

If you've found yourself here, you must be craving something... different. Whether it's your first alt adventure, or you have a tendency to walk on the wild side, you have unconventional fantasies, and I want to make them come true.

I've piqued your interest because you have an acquired taste. I'm like a salted caramel melting on your tongue, tart but oozing sweetness.

Desires are as diverse as the people who have them; everyone has a little secret, something they're dying to try.

Take my hand and let me guide you. A world of possibilities is an email or phone call away.

Let's see what fantasies we can make a reality today, shall we?

I can't wait to please you.

xoxo

Mellie

5'9

Jamaican & Peruvian

Pansexual

Pierced & Tattooed

Available to EVERYONE. If you're reading this, no matter how you identify, your race/religion/culture, body type, (dis)abilities, you are accepted. You are safe to be you with me.

I offer both GFE & PSE services, but I feel like that means different things to different people. Please contact me to know the difference in what's involved.

Sweetheart (GFE)

1 Hour - $220

2 Hours - $400

3 Hours - $500

Switch (PSE)

1 Hour - $260

2 Hours - $500

3 Hours - $700