Sasha@Broadways and a question about Nevada's

I had the oppportunity to visit with sexy Sasha at Broadways last week and I would like to give her good review. I had never ben to Broadways prior and she treated me very well and it was an excellent time, some light kissing, digit penetration. Hj, cbj, and various positions finishing with doggie. This young lady clearly likes what she does and has a killer body, nicely shaven, great smell, fanastic lips (both), and an ass to die for.

I would highly recommend.

I also have a question about Nevada's. I did stop by Nevadas to have a look but did not get any services. The cost for the room for the 1/2 or hour was twice what is is at Broadways, it did appear to be newer and with better decor. I was just wondering if the girls are as open minded and enthustic as my expereince with Sasha.

Guest ***rgi*****9

Great to hear you had a good time with Sasha, With regards to your question about Nevada's yes the ladies are just as open minded and are for the most part as enthusiastic. As of yet I have not had a bad experience at either location.

thank you....... i am new to this cerb stuff.just figuring it all out and its nice to see that people are saying good things about me....theres LOTS of other fun and open minded girls at broadways so come back...lol.. if you had a good time with me you should see danielle.....shes my absolute favourite and SHE has a body to die for.lol.come take us both....I'LL do and you can watch...something to think about anyways

Guest ***rgi*****9

Maybe a triple with Billie, Sasha and Danielle hmmmmmmm

Guest f*t**d

Hi Sasha

I have seen Sasha recently and and I would agree with above that she gives a wonderful service. see you soon Sasha

I recently saw Sasha and i must say a true Pro,Great GFE, she does a trick with tongue that blow your mind

I will be back

Guest f*t**d
Maybe a triple with Billie, Sasha and Danielle hmmmmmmm

only three this time Georgie you must be getting old;)

I seen Sasha recently and you were fantastic. See you soon.:D

Guest ***rgi*****9
only three this time Georgie you must be getting old;)

I seen Sasha recently and you were fantastic. See you soon.:D

:rolleyes::cool:

Yes I think I must be getting old Luckylarry, I like to experiment so my triple threat sounds like a lot of fun especially seeing as I have had a wonderful duo with Billie and Danielle and have never been with Sasha yet by what everyone has written it will be a blast. I still am looking forward to doing a six pack with Sydnee as well.

Sasha can you PM me when all three of you will be in next week.

Thanks

I still am looking forward to doing a six pack with Sydnee as well.

Ok Georgie darlin....how about this for a sixpack...Isabella, Lizzie, Maggie, Mystique, Stacey and of course...Me!! :p :D

Sorry to hijack...we could make it a naughty niner and invite Sasha, Billie and Danielle along for the ride...mmmmmmmmm

Back to our regularly scheduled programming...:D

Edited by C**** C***l
had an oops...

Guest ***rgi*****9

Sydnee I am drooling over the sixpack, Holy shit woman your trying to kill me with the naughty niner!!!:cool::cool:

I LOVE IT!!! Sasha please talk to Billie and Danielle to see if that is something they would be interested in looking at. I think all of you would get along smashingly. I'm getting hard just sitting here and typing.