DcKeAGbVMAAB9lm.jpg

Dazzling smile, legs for miles and the butt of an angel.

Pleased to meet you. Let me tell you just a little bit about myself.

I do believe I may be that perfect mix of sugar and spice - naughty and nice.

Like an old time movie star or 50's pin up girl you'll find your time with me classic in its charm and unforgettable in its passion. I love to slowly unbutton your shirt while ever so subtly moving my hips against you. Or perhaps we are tearing off each others clothes in the heated haste of the moment. Teasing and touching is a delight for there is simply so much for us to explore together.

I enjoy all kinds of bedroom activities and am an inquisitive and adventurous lover who takes profound pleasure in exploring the unique desires of her partners.

I am available in Victoria Monday to Friday 9 am to 10 pm for Incall to my gorgeous suite in Downtown Victoria or Outcall to select Hotels.

Pre-booking is highly recommended.

My regular solo rates are as follows:

1 hour/ $240

90 min/ $340

2 hours/ $400

For extras, special rates and my contact information please see my website RayHarridan.ca

If you'd like to discover a little more of the depths of my personality follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/RayHarridan

Tall, tattooed, & smooth as silk with a creative mind & bewitching green eyes I may just be the woman you've been dreaming about made real.

"Time to put an end to your trek through the stars," for you have found her.

xo

DcFojXoV0AA0xYc.jpg

• Like 1