Little Nadia

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Not long ago I was kicking around Montreal unexpectedly and found myself in need of a bit of fun. I have had a list of ladies I wanted to meet that are in the area, and this was my chance to finally meet the lovely Little Nadia.

I contacted her via email and was quick to receive a reply about getting together that day. We booked a time later on, and I spent the rest of the day waiting in anticipation.

Location of the place was pretty handy, and parking was easy enough to find at that time of night. Although, I suspect it might be harder during the day. Once inside it was pretty nice. There were several photos on the wall that were quite sensual, and I suspect there were of the ladies from Maison M@ssage, but I forgot to ask about it. You can't really blame me, as I was mildly distracted by the beautifull woman who had answered the door.

Nadia is a petite woman, that is very sexy. Her pictures are very accurate, and she has her own website/blog as well as the Maison M@ssage website (all of which is googleable).

The place was a bit on the chilly side, but it was also one of the colder days of the week. After a quick shower to warm up, I hopped onto the table and Nadia began the massage. She has a very excellent technique (although I do prefer a bit harder massage). Mind you, I did not ask that she increase the pressure. I find that I tend to let a masseuse go through her regular routine the first time we meet, so I can get a sense of their style. And her massage style was very relaxing. So much so, that I just didn't feel like chatting that much. Normally, I do, however I think Nadia seemed to sense this, as she just let me enjoy the massage in quiet.

As the massage continued, it became more erotic. And the rest of the details of this little recommendation shall be kept between myself and Nadia. However, I will say, that by the end of our time together I was feeling pretty good. ;)

I plan to see her again, perhaps on a day that is not so cold. Then again, Little Nadia did warm me up. ;)

Independent
I would visit again
Independent

I recently had my third massage session with Little Nadia. This time I booked her for a 90-minute session so that we could have more time together. This was my first ever massage session which exceeded an hour.

Appointments with Nadia are arranged via email. Once the appointment date and time are set, if you are a new client she emails you the address of Maison Massage and her cell number. When you arrive in the lobby you call her cell and she buzzes you in.

Nadia greeted me at the door wearing a sexy black bikini. We hugged and greeted each other. She then led me to the room. Since I am a regular she knows that I like to start off the session by undressing each other and then showering together. To be able to undress Little Nadia, have her undress me and to enjoy taking a shower together is such a wonderful way to start a massage session!

Once we had dried each other, she led me to the massage table and began her renowned massage. She begins her massage by immediately climbing onto my back. I remember that in my first session with Nadia, this was the first hint that her massage sessions are something unique and special. Having Little Nadia on top of you moving her perfect little nude body around on you while she gives you a sensual erotic massage is a truly unique and completely enjoyable experience. Being able to watch her in the mirror on the side of the room added to eroticism of the experience. Because I had booked a longer session it allowed more time for a more thorough massage.

Leading up to the flip Nadia began to tease me a bit more and when she finally asked me to turn over I was quite ready;) After the flip things started really getting intense. She began sliding her body over mine as I caressed her. Soon she moved into position for the finish. She was so hot, moaning and maintaining great eye contact, and it all culminated in a fantastic finish! The experience with Little Nadia after the flip is out of this world! I read one review where she was described as a "PSE masseuse". I think that the term is very apropos, but keeping in mind that she always respects her limits which are well explained on her website and which are non-negotiable. She remained lying on top of me while I recovered from the fantastic finish.

Since there was still time left in the session, and because she felt comfortable enough with me, Nadia asked if I would like to massage her, and I gladly obliged. This was my first time doing a reverse massage and I quite enjoyed it. Because of the time I spent massaging her, there was not enough time left for us to shower together. Therefore, at the end of the session I took a quick shower, and we said our goodbyes until next time.

Summary:

In summary, my session with Little Nadia was totally wonderful!

Looks:

Little Nadia is a petite, gorgeous girl-next-door type, with a perfect little body, beautiful breasts and a sensual erotic quality about her that makes for a unique and wonderful combination. She is petite perfection!

Attitude:

Little Nadia is so sweet, easy going, friendly and she makes you feel so comfortable being with her. She is a real pleasure to talk to and to spend time with.

Service:

Little Nadia has great sexual energy and she provides a totally sensual and erotic experience from the moment she climbs onto you at the beginning of the session until the sweet and satisfying finish.

Repeat? - Obviously Yesss!:grin:

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.