Classy, confident and curvy fantasy girl come true.

For those we haven't had the pleasure of meeting, let me introduce myself.

I am a deliciously curvaceous woman, (34 DD, 27, 30), with curves in all the right places. Silky white skin that glows with affection and attention. Dirty blonde hair that only hints at the fun we could have. A smile and personality that could melt the coldest hearts. Pretty brown eyes that builds trust instantly and are full of depth, that we can get lost in together.

I have been described as being sweet, easy going woman, the kind you can take home to your parents yet be the fantasy girl you have always dreamed about behind closed doors. Allowing me to give you the best girlfriend experience.

I am not here for a long time but a good time. Whether it be short and sweet, or a long lasting connection, lets fill a world of our own passion in a safe, discreet and unrushed environment.

Pictures

Located in Downtown Halifax

Available

Monday - Incall - After 7pm

Tuesday - Incall - After 7 pm

Wednesday - Incall - After 7pm

Thursday - Incall After 7 pm

Friday - Incall after 7 pm

Saturday - In or out available noon till midnight.

Sunday - Outcall

Rates

30 mins - 150

1 hour - 250

90 mins - 400

2 hours 500

Other options available.

EMAIL OR TEXT ONLY!!!

[email protected]

(902)700-4210

I am smoke free, and expect you to be clean and dd free as I am. This is a confidential and discreet encounter that is held in respect. Donations are exchange for time and time only. Anything that happens within that time is mutually agreed upon as adults.

Stephanie <3