Bridgette @ Mirage

It had been some time since I had seen anybody from Mirage. I had always found them to be easy to deal with and honest in their presentation of the women. And the women were always very beautiful and professional themselves.

Bridgette's profile really drew me in. Those lips and breasts just looked like I could sink right into them, and I wanted to do nothing more. I made arrangements for a rendezvous almost a week in advance and found myself eagerly anticipating seeing everything of Bridgette's that wasn't in those photos. Wondering what the rest of her face looked like, and what kind of personality she'd have. As far as performance goes, some discussion of Bridgette's skills on other boards really made me confident that I had made a good choice.

Mirage still uses the same condo building as in the past. It is a convenient and nice building. Bridgette was ready on time and I was absolutely thrilled when I saw her! But even more so when I touched her! She is impossibly soft. Her skin is an absolute marvel, and those lips and breasts lived up to the photos. She has had wonderful enhancements that suit her petite figure and are soft yet firmly hold a perfect breast shape.

She has a very bubbly and cheerful personality. In action, as I had read on other boards, she is very thorough and dedicated to the client's pleasure. She graciously took all direction I gave her and performed with energy. Her flirtatious cuteness just kept me wanting to keep up with her.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.