!The Blonde Next Door Experience!

Hello,

I am a cute, late twenties, curvy, full-figured genuine and sweet blonde doll looking for an interesting and mature gentleman to entertain and have fun with. Between graduate studies and employment, I am an extremely low-volume SP by choice! I truly enjoy what I do and every experience I strive for fun, genuineness and intrigue for more.

I charge $100 for half an hour, $150 for 45 minutes and $180 for an hour. For longer sessions please contact me. I only do in-calls at the moment. I host in a non-lavish but private, humble residence. I am totally smoke, alcohol and drug free! I do not need substances to have a good time, just good company :)

Please text me at 613-714-5189 for booking information or for any other questions you may have.

Availability (may change so notice is always appreciated) for the next few days:

Today (Sunday) anytime after 6 pm

Monday anytime after noon

Tuesday: flexible with notice

Please note my preference is for either a real number (not texting app). If you are using a texting app please provide your username on Lyla and Terb and I will use my discretion based on your posts and activity on boards.

b.jpg

IMG_0287.jpg

assshot.jpg

20526278_306932763105514_4609095364357101368_n.jpg

• Like 3