Learn to Live Wild with Eda Blackwood - touring 25th - 29th

Limited Availability! Space remaining on the 27th & 28th

- - -

You know what I think? I think you deserve to indulge a little bit. Live on the edge. Have an experience you wont soon forget.

You know what I am really good at? Being that spitfire, full-of-sass lady who gives you exactly what you need, even when you are unsure of what you really want. I know what you really want though, and there is nothing I love more than giving it to you.

Dh5nWHpW4AItneC.jpg

So, you want a taste of me? If you are into fine scotch that is sweet like honey, goes down smooth, and leaves your head spinning, then you know what you are in for. But really, when I say I am like fine scotch, what I mean is this: I am one hell of a good time that you are going to want to savor.

So, you want to have a sexy, cheeky time together, filled with laughter, fun, and excitement? Then what are you waiting for? All you need to do is bring me to you!

DhiA91NXUAE4cj7.jpg

I have a wanderlust that is not easily cured, so my favorite way to meet a new partner in debauchery is easy to figure out. I might not be where you are, but that is where I want to be! Have the finest of indulgences brought right to your door. It is not for the faint of heart, for certain. But for those who dare to satiate their finest cravings, it is truly unlike anything else.

So what are you waiting for? Just drop me a line and we can start planning our time together!

[email protected]

feravitae.me