Sign in to follow this  

Poly Party (group sex)

Guest s*ap*s**t

any body if you r clean and respectful and like to fuck lady's

Guest D*04***y

Anyone have any parties lined up for October? If so pls pm me info pls

Guest s*ap*s**t

going to see labarbie6969 mon tue if you like to be part of it let me know pm me

Guest M***re***e

SSN returns to Ottawa Nov 6-7. See SSNevents.com or pm me for details. Polyamorous parties for single gents!

New member from Thunder Bay - do we have enough interest in such events in our city?? have we had them before?

Guest s*ap*s**t

ok 1 more time thursday 7pm labarbie6969 4 or more of us $ will depends on how many show up. pm me for place and # .

Guest s*ap*s**t

looking to book a party for end of week any takers pm me and i will let you know the place and lady .

Looking to book a poly with a great looking girl in the Ottawa area. Not to compete with slap shot, since he's always got a high calibre of woman, but if anyone is interested PM me and we can discuss the details

Looking to enjoy some group action soon! I would love to host another party; contact me if you are interested. I would be the only lady and it would be a maximun of 5 gents....let's get down and dirty!! oXXXohhhhh!

Guest s*ap*s**t

going today to see hot lady pm me and i will tell were and hoo im back at 3pm and looking for 7 730 ish pm me for info

Poly Party Update: The event will be held this Sunday afternoon from 4 - 6'ish. Entry fee is $200/gent...message me by noon on Saturday to guarantee your spot ;) Byob, etc...Sexy Naughty Fun!! oxxx Ohhhhhh!!!

Guest M***re***e

The original SSN (Sexy Swingers Night) poly party experiene is coming to the East Coast. Look out Fredericton & Moncton: Milf Jade & Curvy Amanda are cumming to get you Jan.3-8. Party dates tbd. Stay tuned.......SSNevents.com

@ "coupleotttawa" & "rockhard" - did you guys get any reply? I'm in the same boat, trying to find more info about these parties and looking forward to joining one this year.

Guest s*ap*s**t

hey i tried to do several party's and it seams that at the last minuet half the guys bale on us love to try again .have this sweat little thing that loves to play .

I really want to work up the nerve to try this...and when I commit - I promise I won't bail. What's that all about anyways? Why the games?

Sign in to follow this