Sign in to follow this  

Poly Party (group sex)

I used to host these types of parties... perhaps if the interest is great enough I will start again :D

just to be clear though; my parties do not have other women on their guest list! ;)

Guest s*ap*s**t

going to try for a group event thursday the 10 . guys and girls welcome need to know wednesday by noon if ether 4 or 7:30 the best time . pm me for place and with your time you like .the majority ruels .

Guest M***re***e

Sexy Swingers Night ("SSN") returns to Ottawa!

MONDAY FEBRUARY 4th

Parties: 1-3pm & 7-9pm

$200 (small advance deposit required)

2 Luscious Feature Ladies: Milf Jade & Amanda (Toronto)

1 Gorgeous Fluffer: Jennifer (Ottawa)

PM or 416-556-5909 or [email protected]

SSNevents.com

Guest s*ap*s**t

looking to play tue at 3 or 4 pm east end pm me if interested

Anything planned for the Moncton/Halifax/Charlottetown areas? If interested, I can help set one up. Ladies - send me a PM that you're interested and where you are, or if there is something already in the works.

Hosting a partying in kelowna on April 21 for those interested. Pm me

Thur. Apr. 18 - Social Event - 4:30 pm (maybe) to 10:00 pm (maybe) - in Downtown Ottawa. Enjoy some beverages, food (if you wish) and conversation with like-minded individuals in a relaxed pub setting.

This is sponsored by the Poly Social Group. But based on past practice, by no means limited to Poly Group members or participants. The only expenses are the ones that you acquire by the food and drinks you order.

This is a good way for males and female members of CERB with one-on-one (or broader) interests to meet face-to-face in a relaxed setting, contemplate the possibilities and have some fun, shoot the breeze, whatever. Its a good time usually.

PM me if interested. Please indicate the approximate time that you will arrive.

Participants will be informed about the location a day or two beforehand and it is expected that this information will not be shared.

The guys will be treating the ladies since I don't think the strength of our personalities is enough of a draw for them.

There is, if you take a look at one of the other threads in this group.

Sign in to follow this