PK Jessy

Guest cod1984

First I just wanted to say I really love this board and enjoy the atmosphere. Its super positive and it keeps me coming back.

Just a few words on this incredible lady. Jessy is extremely unique, such a deep intelligent individual I really felt like I could take the conversation to any level. Totally refreshing. I find Jessy to be the perfect body type, she's busty, firm with great muscle tone. She mentioned she was eastern european and I can see that in her face. Gorgeous eyes that have a naughtiness to them. Her breasts! wow, where do I begin? I love her boobs, firm and yet bouncy.. What a treat to watch them bounce when she was riding me cowgirl style. She was very responsive to DATY and gave a very wet and sexy BBBJ that made me almost pop in her mouth within the first min. So talented, this girl knows how to suck dick like there's nobody's business.

The service I recieved from the agency (PK) was friendly, upfront and right on the money. Thanks for the recommendation on this fine lady Jason, and please pass on the message that I said thanks for the amazing time. I will for sure repeat, once I go through a few more in your roster..

Yes. Have to agree with previous writer's comments. Jessy at PK is fantastic. Great personality.

Had a great visit with her afternoon. Good hookup thru Jason. Understand that she has been visiting Ottawa for just three weeks. Hope she keeps coming to Ottawa and stays downtown.

Great breasts - enhanced to improve on nature. Some nice body art but not over the top. Athletic body.

All positions on the menu except Greek. Great DFK. BBBJ to die for. Will I be back? you can count on it.

F.

Well I had the distinct pleasure of meeting this gorgeous lady this morning for a hour appointment.She has intrigued me for the past week, looking at her photo's, the above rec's and she is from Montreal, so I had to see what all the fuss was about.

She is very attractive,has a beautiful body with some gorgeous art work on her body along with some piercings.

We made our introductions, and I'm sure my jaw was hitting the floor when I met this gorgeous attractive lady.

I took my shower upon arrival,when I came out to the room she laid on the bed, with her long flowing black hair,and wearing a g-string and tight top and sexy open studded boots, and her toe nails painted. Man she looked outstanding!

I nestled right up beside her with towel around my waist. We made out like teenagers, and my god can she ever kiss, the most soft,luscious full lips I have kissed in a very long time. I caressed her body from head to toe, making my way down, I took off her shoes, and played with her feet,sucked on her sexy lovely toes, each foot got extra time played with,then made my way up and pulled off her g-string.

I spent thirty minutes of giving this lady oral while she moaned,grabbed my hair,grabbing the sheets,I was caressing her body by running my fingers gently up and down inside her legs, her upper body too, and caressing her beautiful breasts, she turned to her sides enjoying every moment of it, while moaning and her body was full of goosebumps.

With my big hands, having each on her delicious butt cheeks in them, I'm now at the edge of the bed on my knees, I lifted her up to give more intense oral, she has a very sexy piercing down there, for foreplay, Jessy got quite wet and very responsive and was thoroughly getting into a nice grind as her hips were moving with each delicate lick and suck.

She decided it was my turn, she got on top of me, and we started to DFK again, I was hard as rock, god she can really kiss, I love her kissing. She kissed my ears,neck and worked down to my nipples, and I told her to go ahead and suck and bite on them. She did, I enjoyed it immensely, as my nipples were erect and I had goosebumps all over me, I so love the nipple play.

She worked her way down, and gave me the most erotic kisses and sucks I have had in a very long time. Her long hair,I moved aside so I could watch her sexy mouth provide me with a sensation that nearly made me blow my load.

We got into the 69'ner position, and I tell you looking up at this beautiful ass, and her most revealing wet moist pussy was something for me to lick right back, my god she was getting right off and so was I.

Jessy was doing her duty, and with a stern warning I told Jessy I was going to cum, I told her, just to keep whacking me off, and she did, boy did I explode.

I did not even make love to this lady in my time, but had one amazing sensual foreplay time for an hour, she was totally amazing,friendly,sexy and such a pleasure to spend time with, plus I was over my time limit as well, so I did not want push my luck.

I will see her again, that is for dam sure! she is a beaut! and an excellent provider,she communicates very well her english is perfect.

She comes from Montreal, in Ottawa Wed-thru Sundays with Pink Kitty.

We chatted for a bit after my shower, while getting dressed, about how it is not always about wham,bam thank-you mam, as I thoroughly enjoy the ultimate pleasure of foreplay,and feeling,listening,watching a lady really enjoy herself. Jessy told she really enjoyed her time too ;)

We have made plans for our next encounter, and I really look forward to that.

Hello all,

I to had a pleasant experience of seeing Jessy a couple of weeks ago. It was an amazing encounter, I had booked an hour and actaully extended it by another two! I won't bore you with all the details, but surfice to say my time with her was as great as Pete and the other guys have described. She is a wonderful woman and I fully recommend spending time with her.

Well from my previous recommendation, I did say we were going to make plans for our next encounter, and that we did.

Without getting into the closed door encounter, I spent more than and hour with this fine lady this morning.

She was excited to see me again, as I was very horny and excited to see her again as well.

We had some morning refreshments, we chatted,we cuddled,we had lots of foreplay,and great sex. Making love to her was hot and very orgasmic.

I find Jessy very attractive,charming,sexual,erotic and a good friend as we seemed to hit it off really well in the bed and socially chatting to each other while cuddling.

I'm glad to have met her and look forward to meeting her again, can't seem to get enough of her. :)

Thanks PK .

I was so exhausted, I went home and took a nap ;)

I had the opportunity to have an outcall visit this week with Jessy and I had a great time. I agree with the comments here on the board, and I'd just like to add a few points:

1. Booking with Jason was very easy ... very responsive and professional. I hadn't used PK in a few years as I had a bad/no so great experience with Vayda and booking wasn't nearly as professional. I think this agency has matured a bit, and that's all good. BTW, Jessy spoke very highly of Jason.

2. Jessy was on time and exactly as advertised. She is very well proportioned and has a perfect figure in my opinion for her dimensions. We had a great conversation .. this is a very intelligent and well spoken young woman. She was also wearing her hair down which appeared a bit longer than in some of the photos, but maybe not. Very attractive young lady.

3. The physical aspects of things were absolutely wonderful. She is a very sensuous and great kisser ... a very big turn on for me. One point I'd like to reiterate from other posts ... Jessy is not trying to rush through things, and her maturity shows in her lovemaking ... 1 hour is not enough time to really get to know her IMO. She really seems to enjoy gentle daty ... that could be a ymmv thing, but I thought I would note it without possibly offending Jessy by going into any details.

Definitely repeat as the opportunity presents itself!

Edited by Kubrickfan
clarification
  • Like 1

Well said Kubrickfan, this past week Thursday am I saw Jessy making it 3 weeks in a row. Jessy is the real deal, and a great service provider with a great attitude.Definitely 1 of my favorite ladies right now. :)

Well said Kubrickfan, this past week Thursday am I saw Jessy making it 3 weeks in a row. Jessy is the real deal, and a great service provider with a great attitude.Definitely 1 of my favorite ladies right now. :)

By the way Pete, I had the exact same enjoyable "problem" that you did ... The is a very sexy, sensuous lady!

Guest Ni**t*****t

I spent some time with her last night and wow... what a hot girl!!! I originally wanted to book with another PK girls and it fell through at the last minute. I went to Plan B and met Jassy. Wow... Plan A from now on... I found Jessy to be down to earth, friendly, lovely to chat with but over all... hot, hot, hot... I will not provide all the details as I did not coordinate this post with her but all I can say is that you must see this lovely girl. PM me for details.

Yup, she is a total sweetheart, I have seen her now 5 times, last Saturday night was really awesome and each time gets really erotic and fabulous with her :)

I spent some time with her last night and wow... what a hot girl!!! I originally wanted to book with another PK girls and it fell through at the last minute. I went to Plan B and met Jassy. Wow... Plan A from now on... I found Jessy to be down to earth, friendly, lovely to chat with but over all... hot, hot, hot... I will not provide all the details as I did not coordinate this post with her but all I can say is that you must see this lovely girl. PM me for details.

Guest Ni**t*****t

I had the honour of seeing her again last night... hey, I like the girl. Jessy is wonderful but what I think got me hooked is her personality. She is drop dead sexy but sooooo nice. She is very responsive to touch and DATY, loved to hear her breathing and moans and she feels you, responds to you... basically a true lover whne you are with her.

Hell ya!! visited Jessy this morning!! and let me say it was simply marvelous, the sex keeps getting hotter,erotic,sensual and down right orgasmic! Wow glad to of seen her first thing this am, she was well rested, so was I and the steamy sex was fabulous:makeout: :hump::shehot:

Guest Ni**t*****t

I totally agree. Meeting this lovely girl only once is not enough and she gets to you after a few visits. She is one of the friendliest girls around, very easy going, smooth... aye aye aye... I have a crush too lol.

Having a little bit of free time on my side. I called PK to see who was available and I was told Jessy had just booked on.

I opted to see Jessy and I will say that I was not disappointed whatsoever.

I agree with the other gentleman's posts and I will certainly recommend and see Jessy again.

Have a weak spot for her, found out this am she was on duty,and was lonely,and nobody to see her yet.So of course who am I to say 'no' ;)

She was so happy to see me walk through the door, and the long hug and kiss made the world stop for a couple of minutes. My god she can kiss,such soft lips :) such a beautiful body.

Without a doubt, the experiences with Jessy keep getting better and better and better, this morning we were both light headed, in fact she said 'what a head rush'.

I'm just glad that I was able to be in her arms again, and both enjoying mutual orgasms and great small talk.

Guest Ni**t*****t

Pistol Pete, the title in your review describes what we all feel when we first meet Jessy: Oh my gosh. Then, within a few minutes, you realise you are going to lose control. wow... I let myself go and it was awesome! She is sweet, takes her time, is very loving... gorgeous too! wow...

Back on past Friday April 30th had some afternoon free time at lunch, called and luckily for me my favorite lady lately was available. OMG it continually gets better each time, as she said "We are really discovering each others bodies and true sensuality" She is a remarkable lady,hence my reasoning to have repeated some many times with her, plus she is such a joy to be with, I guess I would consider her as a good friend and lover :)

Guest Ni**t*****t

Jessy is way above average as far as service quality goes. Carful not to fall in love... it would be so easy. Love the girl, love her service and yes, the more you see her the better it gets.

Guest Ni**t*****t

It is sooooooooooooooo easy to fall in love... I have met her twice and OMG!!! she is hot! but also, and I think this is very important, Jessy is very warm, nice and friendly person that you can be anywhere with and feel good about it. I love that in a SP.

Sex!!! YESSSS! hot girl... I agree with everyone's comments. She drives me nuts! in a good way lol.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.