PK - Monika

Hi Everyone - I've been looking for reviews around here and while I notice the reviews are great I'm having a hard time finding reviews on some of the girls out there. I realize that people come and go (and change their name) so I shouldn't be surpirsed.

I have been looking everywhere for info on Monika at Pink Kitties - can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

I've been curious about Monica as well. Anything from someone who has seen her would be welcome. Please PM if necessary.

thanks

Guest AdamK

I've been interested in meeting up with Monica so it looks like I'm going to have to TOFTT. If anyone has already seen her please PM me as well. Thanks.

I have met with Monica and it was very nice GFE, She is fun to talk to and loves to talk and put you at ease. She is well worth the time and has great oral skills. I plan to repeat.

If it's the same girl from a year ago (PK Jason can confirm), then IMHO she's well worth an appt. I saw her a few times, and she was very accommodating: light massage to start, lots of chit-chat, and I asked her to put on wear a pair of socks for me - I was hoping she had white ones but she only had a black pair. Nonetheless, I still enjoyed seeing her socked feet in the air as I was banging away mish. I told her that I would bring a pair of white socks next time. Sadly, I never got to complete that promise.

I never wrote about her because I selfishly wanted to keep her info to myself... my bad :) However, I've since moved from your fair city and returned to the West Coast. So there's no exclusivity rights for me any longer - or even dreams of. Just wet ones where she's wearing ONLY a pair of white socks:Cunning:

Just a simple point about a lot of the PK ladies ... often, but not always, their reviews appears on cerb under "PK" then the lady's name. For instance, I recently reviewed a PK lady by the name of Jessy ... her reviews appear under "PK Jessy" not just "Jessy," so those appear in the alphabetized list under "P," not "J."

Again, that's true for a number of the PK ladies, but not all of them.

Also, you may want to check the other boards as well.

It appears that Monika is on hiatus from PK. I will miss her if she doesn't come back. If she resurfaces anywhere could someone PM me.

I agree, so many ppl send txts, emails or pms.. And I can respond to them SOMETIMES.. but usually my phone is forwarded to a receptionist/phone person.. So its impossible to know if she is available asap or is in a call or has a prior bookings..

So just a friendly reminder, give us a call directly and you will get the info you want, immediately and with alot more clarity and detail than if I am driving and have to pull over to answer a txt..

Cheers