Sign in to follow this  

Painted Toes or Au Naturale?

Questions! :-D

For folks who love putting their feet on display: Are you a varnish type or do you bare all?

For those who like to embelish: Do you just stick to varnish, or do you dress things up with decals and stick-on jewels? How do you feel about glitter? For the Natural types: Anyone tried using those nail-buffing cubes (I get them from the body shop) on your toes rather than your fingers?

For folks who love to admire feet: What about you? Appreciate the organic look? Enjoy a splash of colour?

Myself, I tend to go both ways (ahaha). Healthy toes with well-shaped nails, good natural colour are beautiful! So lovely. But... I'm also a complete nut for rich, saturated colours. A lush, creamy red; deep, shimmery blue; or a dazzling metalic like copper... YUM! Love 'em on my feet, love 'em on everybody else!

What about you? :-)

As long as they're soft and well manicured, that's the important thing. But I do love a nice coloured polish, pink, sexy red, etc. Oooohhh! So Hot!!

I like to see natural toes when fresh out of the shower, on a beach. Basically anywhere there is water and very little clothing. I do like color too. :-)

I love either, and love freshly out of the shower or playing with her feet in the bath. A ladies feet are so beautiful when they are manicured and just ready for a nice toe sucking.:)

For me bright hot pink toes are sexiest.....followed by bright red. Black polish however does nothing for me. Hate that look on a pair of sexy feet.

I love bare toe nails with just a clear coloured varnish on them! However keeping your feet well groomed is a must!!! Cant wait to post some photos of my gorgeous feet.

French Pedi is always a go to for me, but I also bright red or pink too! But if you have those cute toes that are perfect in size (big toe the longest and goes in order down to the pinky toe), then the all natural look will still do the trick for me.

I have to agree with NStickler, bright red or pink, or natural. But most important is well manicured feet. Women's feet are sexy!!

Red is best...Revlon Red has been my preferred shade for years, but I love nude nails in the summer. Edit. Love being nude in the summer ;)

Sign in to follow this