Sign in to follow this  

4:30pm Wednesday Aug 28 Gang Bang

A special treat: Cute0aza0Button (aka Megan) a beautiful slender and naturally busty petite young babe wants to do her first gang bang with us.

Here she is:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=77598

Normally, these parties are not publicly announced. This is a rare opportunity for a new person to attend a gang bang (poly sex party) and potentially get added to our list for future events.

Guest h****sho***9

Any pictures of the girl? And any restrictions?

Guest *rb*n C*wb*y

How firm are you about the date and time of 4:30pm Wednesday? I can't be alone in that this sounds like a great opportunity and I fully support you hosting the event but I work at that time...

I had great expectations about this event and Cute0aza0Button (Meg) surpassed them! The event was a great success: Meg and 4 super lucky guys.

Meg really got into it and we finished with a spectacular grand finale.

Meg is really beautiful, sexual, witty (our events have a friendly bantering atmosphere) and fun to be with. Her body is perfect and her mind is oh so willing.

She wants to do more events (and multi-girl events) so check back here in September if you are interested.

Please keep us posted as I was super disappointed I couldn't make this event. Looking forward to the next one and I'll make sure I can attend.

Just like redbeard said..............the same for me. It would be my 1st event but really want to do something like this.

Sign in to follow this