Sign in to follow this  

boundaries and satefy with poly parties

I am for trying new things so I am interested in poly parties but I just would not want a man touching my pussy right after he touched another womans pussy for saftey I was told that wcould cause yeast intections. plus hygiene.

I would like a man to purrell thier hands after he is finsihed playing with a lady .

members share your thoughts.

also comdom switching is a must

also what other things would you do to be respectful with multiple partners.

It depends on the type of poly party.

For play with 2 or more women, like an orgy then extra care will be taken like change of condoms between women and cleaning before any form of contact.

Likewise for threesomes or gangbangs especially if the lady is a squirter then her pussy has to be lubed up often as possible with for penetration and well as the anal too if she is into that.

Good questions! I like the idea of a poly party but am unsure of the logistics and etiquette. Changing condoms between partners makes a lot of sense and increases the safety for everyone. I imagine this would also apply if transitioning from vaginal to oral sex? I am of course considering a multiple female party. Is there any other etiquette and safety precautions one could take to ensure an enjoyable and safe first encounter?

Sign in to follow this