Jennifer from PK

Guest Chef t_o

This is my first review, oops...I mean recommendation on this board. :) I've done a few on the other one. I'm not a newbie, although I only hobby once or twice a year so I am inexperienced, please be gentle with your responses :)

Jennifer was great!

I called PK and told them the specifics I was looking for, greek and cim. They said Jennifer provides greek but not the latter. I figured I'd give her a try.

I went for the hour which included DIGITS, MPOS, MSOG, GREEK. I think BBBJ may be available but I chose the CBJ option. Everything PK promised was accurate. She's a very sweet girl and very accommodating. She worked very hard for me to get a second shot off and we succeeded! We chatted in between and at the end for a few minutes. She made sure to tell me I wasn't being rushed out. I got my full hour and my money's worth, every penny!

I'm not sure she's for everybody but I walked out 100% satisfied with my experience with Jennifer.

Looks: so objective, ask PK for some pics and judge for yourself

Body: Curves...not a spinner...bbw? I wouldn't go that far, somewhere in between.

Service:12/10...cim would have gotten her 15 :) but I guess you cant' have everything :)

If you want a full review, PM me or visit the other board.