Sign in to follow this  

SCs in the Big Smoke

[FONT=Arial]I enjoy the thread on SCs in Ottawa, so why not the Big Smoke? [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Here is an opportunity to share stories and reviews of SCs in TO and surrounding area. After all, for many of us SCs were the roots of our “Hobbiest” activity. I least I did. After a few years I graduated to SPs (recently). I may never look back. Having said that, where else but a SC can you get a beer and appreciate the view, partake in unpretentious discussions with young ladies and/or chill with friends? Now that is what freedom is all about.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]I visit Toronto frequently and would like to keep up on the SC and SP scene. I usually visit the Pro Café (Club Pro) but the last time, about three weeks ago, I found it had changed from about a year previous. It was dead and the girls where not really into performing, on stage or in the CR. Although it was early in the evening they still charged $20 just to go into the CR (and that was each time if it was with a “new” girl).[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]So guys and girls where are the best SCs in Toronto? [/FONT]