Any SP in West-end of the city?

There was a thread earlier about inexpensive SP in the west-end. I just want to know if there are any SP in the west-end offering incalls. I sent emails to Kitty and a couple of other agencies and no one replied to my emails. Thanks.

Yes calling is the best way, and if you look at the shout out box Pink Kitty announced for the downtown area as well as east end with supplied phone number.

With Agency you are always better to call them and the same day as most of the time they change hotel each day or so. And also keeping tract of a weekly schedule for their girls may be hard so that is why still better to call them the said day and ask for the girl you may have interests in.

As far as indy...I think then Sin Cindy may be in the west end, but I couln't confirm with that one.

As Sin Cindy advertises these days as being "4 minutes from downtown", it woul be best to contact her directly to ask. She's pretty good in replying to inquiries.

Good luck.

Everyone has to start somewhere! I'm a little phone shy myself, but that's usually the only way to get started.

I suggest you research the agency's sites and ladies you are interested in seeing. You can wait to see if one of those ladies pops up on an announcement or in the shout box or you can call them and explain that you are a new customer, but that you have followed their website and are interested in seeing one of their ladies. I you are polite and descriptive, I cant imagine that they wont be very friendly in return.

Good luck and welcome.