Sign in to follow this  

Your favorite tablet device?

I was fortunate to get my hands on a 64gb version of Asus' Transformer Prime tablet, and despite a couple of quirks, it really is the best tablet device I have ever managed to get my hands on.

The feature I would have to say that i love the best about it, is that I can actually transform the tablet into a little laptop by docking the screen into a keyboard extension for it. This makes it super easy to transform it from a simple entertainment device, to an actual business tool (and google's os: android, makes it easy to find noteworthy apps for a variety of purposes).

The only qualm? The aluminum housing. Sadly the developers forgot to properly isolate the gps / wifi radios with a plastic / something that could disrupt the shielding that the aluminum housing would cause. So this makes for average wifi performance, and absolutely no gps performance (though asus is releasing a dongle extension for gps functionality Ã? it just sucks that it is external, and requires the screen to not be docked to the keyboard.

At least the new primes that are going to be released later this year addresses these issues.

So anyway, that is the asus transformer prime, what is *your* favorite tablet device?