Sign in to follow this  

Young Eastern European fit petite beauty Erotic Swedish/deep tissue Massage

[B]Hi to all the lovely gents out there![/B]
[B][COLOR=red]My name is Mirella....[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=darkorchid]INDULGE with a real fun, GORGEOUS, young and exotic FIT Eastern European fun filled beauty! For either an experienced massage& more![/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=blue]Not only do I turn heads when I walk down the street from my stunning exotic bombshell looks and sexy natural olive skin tone and petite FIT body, but I'm also a smart student with brains as well as beauty and the best and most fun company to have![/COLOR] [/B]
[B][COLOR=magenta]I have a super friendly, sweet and outgoing genuine personality, I love meeting new people so please do not be shy my inviting personality will put you at ease right away, you will NEVER be rushed during your time with me and my number 1 priority is to make you escape to paradise during your stay and relaxation to the max like you never expected![/COLOR][/B]

[B][COLOR=darkorchid]I am currently studying esthetics and studied cosmetology in highschool and have over 4 years experience in massage and know some of the skills and techniques to an overly enjoyable and relaxing massage.[/COLOR][COLOR=purple] I also did Erotic dancing&bachelor parties so you can also enjoy an extremely hot and sexy strip tease and/or lapdance during your time with me! I was in gymnastics for over 7 years and did dance(ballet,hip hop)my whole life and can move my body like you never imagined![/COLOR][/B]

[B][COLOR=red]I have a beautiful face, with full lips and sexy eyes and am very exotic. I stand 5'3 barely 100lbs measurements are 32B,23,35 I have a perfectly flat tummy and amazing fit&petite spinner body with an amazing round booty for a tiny girl :)[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR=#ff0000]My very clean&comfy incall is located right off the downtown highway, easy to get to from anywhere so what are you waiting for![/COLOR][/B]

[B][U]EROTIC MASSAGE(can include full body+feet&body slide) STRIP TEASE&LAP DANCE PACKAGES [/U][/B]
[B][I]You can choose from either the Erotic Massage, Strip tease and Lap dance package, or mix them all up for the hottest erotic experience![/I][/B]
[B][FONT=Book Antiqua]package 1[/FONT][/B][FONT=Book Antiqua][I]:[COLOR=mediumturquoise] [B]Swedish relaxation massage w.happy end $70/30min[/B][/COLOR][/I][/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][B]package 2:[/B] [COLOR=mediumturquoise][B]D[/B][/COLOR][I][COLOR=mediumturquoise][B]eep tissue massage w.happy end 80/30min[/B][/COLOR] [/I][/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua][B]package 3:[/B] [I][COLOR=mediumturquoise][B]Strip tease&Swedish massage w.happy end 90/30min[/B] [/COLOR][/I][/FONT]
[B]package 4:[/B] [I][COLOR=mediumturquoise][B]Strip tease&deep tis. massage w.happy end 100/30min[/B][/COLOR][/I]
[I][COLOR=sandybrown][B]for a lap dance add extra $10 or bodyslide for extra $15[/B][/COLOR][/I]
[I]ã??Relaxation music,oil or powder.[/I]

[SIZE=1][I][COLOR=indigo]My schdedule for the rest of the week, I am only available between the times 3pm-11pm and should I be available earlier or later, I will post it. It is always in your best interest to book ahead to secure your spot, especially for an earlier time[/COLOR].[/I][/SIZE]

[I][SIZE=1]*6*1*3* - *8*9*0*-*0*7*6*4* no blocked calls (always ask for MIRELLA)[/SIZE][/I]

Sign in to follow this