Sign in to follow this  

Sexy BBW with DDD's awaiting your touch

[SIZE=4][B][I][FONT="]Please allow me to introduce myself. I am French, oui je suis française. Iâ??m bisexual, very sexy BBW who is intelligent, sociable, classy, smart, down to earth and easy going. Iâ??m very clean and D&D free.[/FONT][/I][/B][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][B][I][FONT="]I have some all natural 38 DDDâ??s for you to play with and a nice, tight pussy to wrap around your big, hard member. You will love all of my curves and my many talents which include [U][COLOR=#7030A0]Squirting[/COLOR][/U] and the unique ability of [U][COLOR=#7030A0]LACTATION![/COLOR][/U]Come see and taste for yourself.[/FONT][/I][/B][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][B][I][FONT="]I assure you that an experience with me will be truly mind blowing. What are you waiting for? Contact me so that we can begin your adventure in paradise. I promise that you will leave with a smile on your face and a skip in your step as I love to tease and please. Book an appointment now. Iâ??m waiting for you. [/FONT][/I][/B][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][B][I][FONT="]Nâ??oubliez surtout pas que la langue française câ??est la langue de lâ??amour, la seduction, et, la sensualité.[/FONT][/I][/B][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][B][I][U][COLOR=#215868][FONT="]Most fetishes welcome for the right donation.[/FONT][/COLOR][/U][/I][/B][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][B][COLOR=#FF0066][FONT="]My availability is all week long including weekends from 12 noon until 8 PM, until midnight for outcalls. Please get in touch with me to find out the details and allow 1 hour advance notice. Thank you.[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][B][I][U][FONT="]Services for Men:[/FONT][/U][/I][/B][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][B][FONT="]The VIRGIN EXPERIENCE, CFS[/FONT][/B][FONT="] = Full Service with condom, [B]Pearl Necklace[/B] = Titty Fuck, [B]Greek for Male[/B] = I use a strap on for anal on you, [B]CBJ[/B] = Blow Job with condom, [B]BBBJ no CIM = [/B]bare back blow job no cum in mouth, [B]HJ[/B] = hand job, [B]PM = [/B]Prostate Massage and [B]DATY[/B] = dining at the Y. [B]DFK = [/B]Deep French Kissing.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][B][I][U][FONT="]Services for Ladies:[/FONT][/U][/I][/B][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][B][FONT="]FS [/FONT][/B][FONT="]= Full Service, [B]Clitoral Stimulation [/B]either by mouth, hand or toy, [B]G-Spot Stimulation [/B]either manually or with g-spot vibrator, [B]Double Dong[/B], [B]Strap On[/B], [B]Titty Play [/B]and [B]Sucking[/B], [B]DFK [/B]= Deep French Kissing.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][B][I][U][FONT="]Also offered:[/FONT][/U][/I][/B][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][FONT="]Dinner, Dinner and Evening and of course Full Service. [/FONT][B][I][FONT="]Other special services are also offered. You must contact me for further information.[/FONT][/I][/B][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][B][I][COLOR=#17365D][FONT="]--Get a wonderful, relaxing massage for your added pleasure. I am not an RMT, but I do have magic hands. Available for just a little extra.--[/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][B][I][U][FONT="]Donations are:[/FONT][/U][/I][/B][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][FONT="]30 minutes â??100 & Massage 160[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][FONT="]45 minutes â?? 150 & Massage 210[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][FONT="]60 minutes â?? 200 & Massage 260[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][FONT="]90 minutes â?? 300 & Massage 360[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][B][I][U][FONT="]After hours:[/FONT][/U][/I][/B][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][FONT="]30 minutes â?? 125[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][FONT="]45 minutes â?? 175[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][FONT="]60 minutes â?? 225[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][FONT="]90 minutes - 325[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][B][I][U][COLOR=#C00000][FONT="]Restrictions are:[/FONT][/COLOR][/U][/I][/B][COLOR=red][FONT="] No Rimming, No Greek = Anal, No CIM = Cum in Mouth and COF = Cum on Face, No Spitting, NO BDSM[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][COLOR=black][FONT="]You can reach me here or at my private email [/FONT][/COLOR][EMAIL="[email protected]"][FONT="][email protected][/FONT][/EMAIL][COLOR=black][FONT="] , [/FONT][/COLOR][B][COLOR=#002060][FONT="]Skype â?? caramiamine1[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][FONT="]and [B]CALL[/B] or [B]TEXT[/B] at[/FONT][B][COLOR=#FF3300][FONT="]613--618--8428 [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=#C00000][FONT="] --NO [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=#1F497D][FONT="]RESTRICTED CALLS. TY[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=#C00000][FONT="]--[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

[B][SIZE=4][COLOR=#943634][FONT="]--[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=#943634][FONT="][SIZE=4]You must register and add me as a contact in order to view my profile pictures.[/SIZE][SIZE=4]
[/SIZE]

[/FONT][/COLOR][/B]

Sign in to follow this