Sign in to follow this  

one of a kind :)

[URL="http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=6259&pictureid=39873"][CENTER][IMG]http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/images/statusicon/wol_error.gif[/IMG]Click this bar to view the full image.
[IMG]http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=6259&pictureid=39873[/IMG][/URL]

[B][SIZE=4][COLOR=gray][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#ff00ff][I]let me introduce my self[/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4][COLOR=gray][I]I'm Nicky [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4][COLOR=gray][I]i have [COLOR=magenta]20[/COLOR] years old ,[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4][COLOR=gray][I]5â??4 tall, [COLOR=magenta]120 [/COLOR]pounds [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4][COLOR=gray][I]with[COLOR=magenta] black[/COLOR] hair, green eyes [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4][COLOR=gray][I]soft skin and[COLOR=magenta] lips[/COLOR] ready to eat you.[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4][COLOR=gray][I]I am pleasant and [COLOR=magenta]friendly[/COLOR]. [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4][COLOR=gray][I]I provide an [COLOR=magenta]experience[/COLOR] very sensual (5 star service)[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4][COLOR=gray][I]Guide me to your desires and let me do the rest[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4][COLOR=gray][I]My pleasure is to please you, so [COLOR=magenta]satisfaction guarantee[/COLOR].[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4][COLOR=dimgray][I]Sensual & erotic massages, , a lots of touching, bubbly shower togheter! [COLOR=magenta]Lots of options[/COLOR]!![/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[COLOR=gray][FONT=Georgia][I][SIZE=4]I love my massage job and I am looking forward to meeting all of you really [COLOR=magenta]soon![/COLOR] [/SIZE][/I][/FONT][/COLOR]

[I][SIZE=4][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=gray]I am available [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/I]

[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4][COLOR=#808080]monday [COLOR=magenta]from[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=dimgray]4am til 9pm[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4][COLOR=dimgray]wednesday [COLOR=magenta]from[/COLOR] 9am til 4pm[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4][COLOR=#808080][COLOR=magenta][COLOR=dimgray]thursday [COLOR=magenta]from[/COLOR] 9am til 7pm[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4][COLOR=#808080]friday[COLOR=magenta] from[/COLOR] 10am[/COLOR][COLOR=dimgray]til 4pm[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4][COLOR=#808080]saturday [COLOR=magenta]from [/COLOR][COLOR=dimgray]10am til 9pm[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[COLOR=gray]

[FONT=Georgia][COLOR=gray][SIZE=4][I]I offer amazing full body relaxation massage[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia][COLOR=gray][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][SIZE=3][SIZE=3][I]relieving your stress and tensions in your shoulders, taking away any pain in your back and [/I][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Georgia]
[FONT=Georgia][COLOR=gray][COLOR=gray][I][SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia]ending with an explosion of [COLOR=magenta]FULL[/COLOR] body relaxtion.[/FONT][/SIZE][/I][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=gray][COLOR=gray]
[I][SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia]slippery body slides [/FONT][/SIZE][/I]
[I][SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia]work out of a clean, safe enviroment [/FONT][/SIZE][/I]
[I][SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia]showers in everyroom that we can take advantage , [/FONT][/SIZE][/I][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR]
__________________[/CENTER]

Sign in to follow this