Sign in to follow this  

I think you're suffering from a lack of vitamin me

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=4069&pictureid=28881[/IMG][/CENTER]

[FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="4"][B][I][CENTER]I will take you to places you have never been before. I really take pleasure in what I do and take my time doing it. My massage will ease and relax you mind body and soul. I will cater to your needs and treat you like the king you are. I am a mature woman and can keep an intellectual conversation going. I believe in the journey of oneâ??s satisfaction and itâ??s not just a mechanical performance.Light kissing, caressing, body slides, intimate hot showers and lots and lots of teasing. I also love to perform the tantric massage, it will make your toes curl and leave you breathless.

Iâ??m an eastern European woman that truly loves every inch of a menâ??s body. My measurements are 36-28-36 and I am 5â??7. I have full kissable lips; large 36 perfect DDâ??s and long blonde hair. I speak three languages and am working on my French. I appreciate the little things in life and the glass is always half full with me.[/CENTER][/I][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]

Sign in to follow this