Sign in to follow this  

naughty , sensual, and wild session Cum all over me

[FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="4"][CENTER]I'm now certified hot stones massage therapist andand a certified massage therapist i also have a certification in LOOMI-LOOMI a different type of massage technic that you'll enjoy I have the qualifications to provide better Technics in my sessions ...
[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][FONT="Tahoma"]you want to be spoil today , well you can come see me at vibe urban spa today until 6pm !!!

im located in canotek area just for your pleasure ,

My only purpose is to make you melt between my hands, to see the enjoyment in your eyes and to caress and cherish your body until you became accro. I love to please and I promise you are gonna leave satisfied 200% (If you do wanna leave) I,m a GFE & PSE MA who as a lot to offer ...

I know how to take care of you and make your fantasy become reality, the more you want it, the more i enjoy it.

I'm a really classy girl, with a nice personality, service will be top notch at all time, I guarantee that you are going to come back again & again.

As everyone needs are different, I learned with time to adapt myself case by case. All of my session are different. I could depends of chemistry, length or anything else.

my knowledge in the massage is growing and is only improving, thanks to my massage school I am capable of practicing not only the relaxation but also of helping you to feel better (muscles, tensions, etc.) The aromatherapy is a part of the session and will excite you the aphrodisiacs essential oil that I use will make you feel the sensuality and put you in the best mood .
I am a woman filled with desires and with sensuality.

People describe me as an energetic person with whom we connect easily and easygoing, I have several assets to be shared with you and this when it will be advisable to you to! I am of Haitian origin and I was adopted at the birth by a Quebecois family, I have both side to offer : the exoticism and my friendly Quebecois side.

I am a follower of good hygiene thus I also require for my customers. That is why I ask all before beginning the session to go refresh in our bathroom which is accommodated with class and beauty.

MY SCHEDULE
wednesday 3:00-10pm
thursday 10-4pm
stay tuned for next week

Contact me at :

1. Text or Call me at 819-592-8730
2. Email me at [email][email protected][/email]
3. Pm me here on cerb

Follow me on :

1. Twitter - @jessiebrownshow
2. Facebook â?? Jessie Brown
3. Website - [url]www.jessiebrown.ca[/url]

P.S: The donation always have to be paid before the session start.

--------TIPS ACCEPTED--------

I hope you had pleasure to read a little about me and about my service, If you have anymore question simply contact me.

I am going to keep a bit of mystery. Cum see for yourself[/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR]

Sign in to follow this