Sign in to follow this  

Letâ??s get naughty, hot, young and ***** ;)

[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]DONâ??T MISS ME THIS WEEK[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][B][COLOR=red][I]July 8th-14th[/I][/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][B][COLOR=red][I]Tuesday- 9am-10pm East[/I][/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][B][COLOR=red][I]Wednesday- 3pm-10pm East[/I][/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
[B][I][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff0000]Thursday- 3pm-10pm East[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][B][COLOR=red][I]Friday 11am-7pm East[/I][/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
[B][I][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][COLOR=#ff0000]Saturday 10am-10pm West[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][B][COLOR=red][I]Sunday- 3pm-10pm East[/I][/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Time spent with me is always intoxicating��. leaving you thirsty for more.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Being blessed with the opportunity to share true euphoria with a person is not something I take lightly. [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Come experience an intellectual woman who will not only entertain your body but your mind as well.[/FONT][/SIZE]

Sign in to follow this