Sign in to follow this  

You play with mine.. Iâ??ll play with yours

[img]http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=7445&pictureid=48452[/img] [size=3][font=calibri]25 year old, busty brunette that loves to tease and please. I give the ultimate girlfriend experience that will leave you in awe. I love to try new things and meet new people. Your satisfaction is my number one priority![/font][/size]
[font=calibri][size=3][/size][/font] [size=3][font=calibri][b][color=magenta]pre booking now for thursday july 11th, 2013[/color][/b][/font][/size]
[b][font=calibri][size=3][color=#ff00ff]not a member? .. Ask how you can be my guest[/color][/size][/font][/b]
[size=3][font=calibri][b][color=magenta]613-523-6199[/color][/b][/font][/size]
[b][font=calibri][size=3][color=#ff00ff][/color][/size][/font][/b] [size=3][font=calibri]** iâ??m an open book.. Any questions pm me i would love to talk to you about your fantasies ..maybe we can explore them together?[/font][/size] [size=3][font=calibri]unfortunately i live outside the city and have a full time job so my schedule is pretty limited at the moment but i will be adding shifts in the future!![/font][/size]

Sign in to follow this