Sign in to follow this  

Your Wish is My Command... And Then Some... My Specialty is Sinful Sensations!!

Guest ChantalSummers
[CENTER]
[IMG]http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=7420&pictureid=50316[/IMG]
[/CENTER]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Century Gothic][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=navy][COLOR=black][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=navy]Good morning[COLOR=magenta] [B][I]Sexxxy VIPâ??s!![/I][/B][/COLOR]

It's truly a pleasure to introduce myself to you. My name is Chantal and I am just one out of many gorgeous, playful angels that are happy to serve and host you graciously at Ottawa's [B][I]most upscale, classy, and discreet spa!![/I][/B] I am very seductive, natural, sweet, exquisitely beautiful, charming, petite, [B][I][COLOR=magenta]flawless, classy, intelligent, discreet, trustworthy, and love to laugh and have fun.[/COLOR][/I][/B] At 5"5 and 105 lbs, I have silky raven coloured hair, sparkling amber-like brown eyes, [B][I]luscious [COLOR=magenta]pink lips, petite flawless figure, 32c perfectly symmetrical breasts, and tanned silky angel soft skin.[/COLOR] [/I][/B]To really place a spotlight on your true needs and desires youâ??ll need the [B][I]right companion!![/I][/B] [B][I]Escape your problems and stress today!![/I][/B] For more juicy details or photo's please feel more than welcome to check out my profile or [B][I]my brand new spanking website [/I][/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][B][I][U][COLOR=#22229c][FONT=Century Gothic][URL="http://chantalsummers.%20com/"][COLOR=red]http://chantalsummers. com[/COLOR][/URL][/FONT][/COLOR][/U][/I][/B][B][I][COLOR=black][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=red].[/COLOR] [/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=black][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=navy]I have many more hot sexxxy photos you can find there and still much more to come very soon!! If you happen to see an outfit you like please donâ??t afraid to request that I wear it for during our session.[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=navy][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]
[CENTER][COLOR=black][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=navy][IMG]http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=7720&pictureid=50545[/IMG][/CENTER]

It's an absolute privilege to invite you [B][I]to make some incredibly erotic, sexxxy and sensual memories you'll absolutely cherish for the rest of your lives!![/I][/B] It's a deep passion of mine to [B][I]appreciate all men and women and pamper them with pleasure, treating them like royalty!! [/I][/B]This means I am also couple friendly. Indulge all your senses today!! Scent, visual, physical, mind, and soul... All you have to do is accept my invitation[B][I], come and relax, and let me lead you to unimaginable pleasure that is very fulfilling!! [/I][/B]Experience the [/COLOR][COLOR=navy][B][I]brink of euphoric explosive pure bliss today!!

[/I][/B]
This week you can find me at my upscale west end location on the following days and times:

[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][B][I][COLOR=black][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=magenta][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][B][I][COLOR=black][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=magenta]Tuesday August 20th from 9:00-9:00 pm (Today)[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B]
[B][I][COLOR=black][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=indigo]Saturday August 25th from 9:00-9:00 pm[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B]
[B][I][COLOR=black][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=indigo]Sunday August 26th from 10:00-9:00 pm[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Times New Roman]

[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=black][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=navy]To ensure my availability and book please call [COLOR=indigo][B][I]my west end elite, classy location at 613-820-8887[/I][/B] [/COLOR]or feel more than welcome to PM me or [/COLOR][COLOR=red][B][I]email [/I][/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][EMAIL="[email protected]"][B][I][COLOR=#22229c][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=red][email protected][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][/EMAIL][COLOR=navy][COLOR=black][FONT=Century Gothic] or [B][I][COLOR=red]text 613-265-2852[/COLOR][/I][/B] or set up the appointment online at [/FONT][/COLOR][B][I][U][COLOR=#22229c][FONT=Century Gothic][URL="http://chantalsummers.%20com/"][COLOR=indigo]http://chantalsummers. com[/COLOR][/URL][/FONT][/COLOR][/U][/I][/B][/COLOR][B][I][COLOR=black][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=navy][COLOR=indigo].[/COLOR]
[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][COLOR=black][FONT=Century Gothic][/FONT][/COLOR]
[CENTER][COLOR=black][FONT=Century Gothic][IMG]http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=7420&pictureid=48322[/IMG][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Century Gothic] [/CENTER]

[COLOR=navy]Some of the other [B][I]extraordinary five star services[/I][/B] I provide along with my erotic deep tissue full body massages are:
[/COLOR][B][I][COLOR=navy][COLOR=gray]***Genuine GFE[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]***Boldly beautiful body slides[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]***Deliciously daring reverse body slides[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]***Teasing[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]***Flirting[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]***Competitive rates[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]***Reverse Massage[/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue]***Naughty nakedness[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]***An ample amount of touching everywhere[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/I][/B][/FONT][/COLOR]
[B][I][COLOR=black][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=royalblue]***Tender loving care showers for two with a generous amount of soapy lathering in all the right places [/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][B][I][COLOR=black][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=royalblue][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B]
[B][I][COLOR=black][FONT=Century Gothic] *****Nuru Massage Now Available Upon Request*****
[/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][COLOR=black][FONT=Century Gothic][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=black][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=navy] [/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=navy]Of course these are all relative to what you are comfortable with. I'm very respectful and adore catering to your every wish.

[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=teal][COLOR=#cc0066][FONT=Century Gothic]Are you curious about how other happy hobbyists find their captivating experiences with me? Then feel more than welcome to check my recommendations here [B][I][url]http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=141299[/url][/I][/B][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=black][FONT=Century Gothic][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Century Gothic]

[COLOR=navy]Here are our competitive rates for Full Body Relaxation Massage:[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=black][FONT=Times New Roman]

[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=black][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=navy]Single Massage:

**30 minutes $55.
**45 minutes $65.
**60 minutes $80.

Couples Massage:

**30 minute $70.
**45 minute $85.
**60 minute $100.

****HST included****

Longer Session times are available depending on my availability[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=black][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=navy]

[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=black][FONT=Century Gothic]
[COLOR=navy]For the "Getaway" room that includes a luxurious hot tub and complimentary mind blowing erotic massages it's $70 for 30 minutes and $100 for 60 minutes. For your convenience we have an ATM on site.[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=navy][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]
[CENTER][COLOR=black][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=navy][IMG]http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=7720&pictureid=50588[/IMG][/CENTER]

Prepare to be absolutely [B][I]hypnotized by my beauty, sex appeal, titillating talent, and sensual touch of an angel. [/I][/B]You'll feel genuinely satisfied and relieved you didn't miss out. After it's a possibility I may only be around for the summer :tongue:[/COLOR][COLOR=navy]. Sooner than you can imagine, you [COLOR=darkslateblue][B][I]will tingle and deeply crave more of me[/I][/B].[/COLOR] I'm very excited about the wet and wild weekends I have in store for you in the future this summer :makeout:[/COLOR][COLOR=navy]. Letâ??s [B][I][COLOR=darkslateblue]explore each otherâ??s bodies and experience the most natural beautiful kind of chemistry and connection that is such a rare find[/COLOR] [/I][/B]in this industry[/COLOR][COLOR=navy]... [/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=navy][COLOR=black][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=navy]Expect to be treated like royalty and to leave feeling absolutely [/COLOR][COLOR=darkslateblue][B][I]rejuvenated and as if you were living happily in your mid 20's again!![/I][/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][SIZE=3][B][I][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana] [/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][COLOR=black][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=navy] [/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Segoe UI]

[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=navy][COLOR=black][FONT=Century Gothic]Yours truly xo,[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=black][FONT=Segoe UI][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Segoe UI]
[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=black][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=navy][I][B]Chantal, your latest heart throb[/B][/I] :shehot:[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]
[CENTER][CENTER][COLOR=navy][/COLOR] [/CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Sign in to follow this