Sign in to follow this  

Schedule for this week

[SIZE=3][I][FONT=Garamond][COLOR=Blue][U]New Back to School Schedule - Starting this week[/U]
Monday 10am to 8pm
Wednesday 10am to 8pm
Thursday 10am to 8pm

So I have less time to play, which only means we'll play that much more harder!

[/COLOR][/FONT][/I][/SIZE][SIZE=3][I][FONT=Garamond][COLOR=Blue][IMG]http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=5036&pictureid=34127[/IMG]

Let's Spoil each other...

Try a new Exxxperience with Ottawa's Premier and Best Nuru Masseuse!
[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Garamond][COLOR=Blue]A Nuru experience combines a Nuru gel and the erotic stimulation of a sensual body to body massage [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Garamond][COLOR=Blue]
[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Garamond][COLOR=Blue] The is colorless, odorless and extra slippery when used on warm wet skin. [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Garamond][COLOR=Blue]
[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Garamond][COLOR=Blue] Our time starts with a steamy shower with a steamy together. My Nuru massage takes place on a bed using the proper bedding for ample space and conform in a relaxed and intimate ambiance. [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Garamond][COLOR=Blue]

[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Garamond][COLOR=Blue] I will begin by pouring Nuru Massage Gel in a sexy, slippery and sensual strip tease just for you! I will then apply some Nuru Massage Gel on you and do a continuous body to body slide sensual massage to provide you with the most relaxing and erotic touch. Nuru Massage Gel is specially designed to allow a greater physical contact between us and create more intimate touch. [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Garamond][COLOR=Blue]
[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Garamond][COLOR=Blue] 45 minute and 1 hour sessions available[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Garamond][COLOR=Blue]

[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Garamond][COLOR=Blue]For an even more greater indulgence, book an extra 30 minutes for a therapeutic beginning as I provide you with deep tissue relaxation on a professional massage table. Let my firm touch give relief to your stressed muscles.

I [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Garamond][COLOR=Blue]also offer a complete full body sensual massage using my hands and body. This Girl Friend Experience session will delight and pamper every one of your parts. This is the ideal session to be heavenly reposed and relaxed as if on vacation. [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Garamond][COLOR=Blue]
45 [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Garamond][COLOR=Blue]minute, 1 hour, 1.5 hour on longer available.

[/COLOR][/FONT][/I][/SIZE][SIZE=3][I][FONT=Garamond][COLOR=Blue][IMG]http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=6646&pictureid=42568[/IMG]
[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Garamond][COLOR=Blue]
[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Garamond][COLOR=Blue]Please donâ??t hesitate to contact me if you have any more questions or concerns. If you wish to book a rendez-vous, let me know what time and date would be most convenient for your schedule and I will do my best to accommodate you. I always accept last minute bookings, but canâ??t always guarantee that I will be available when you desire (I will try my best).[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Garamond][COLOR=Blue]

[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Garamond][COLOR=Blue] I'm looking forward to hearing from you! [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Garamond][COLOR=Blue]

[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Garamond][COLOR=Blue] Jessica [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Garamond][COLOR=Blue]
[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Garamond][COLOR=Blue] Gros Bisou XoXoX[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Garamond][COLOR=Blue]
Call: 613-482-1553
Text Message: 613-909-8336
Or PM on the forum.

[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Garamond][COLOR=Blue]PS.[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Garamond][COLOR=Blue]
Don't forget to take the time to sign up to my newsletter for exclusive perks, specials and pictures from my most private gallery. [URL="http://www.jessicamassage.com/Newsletter.html"]Subscribe Here[/URL][/COLOR][/FONT][/I] [/SIZE]

Sign in to follow this