Sign in to follow this  

Wine Me...Dine Me ��� 69 Me! Beautiful Sexy GFE- Now Playing In Kingston Ontario --

[FONT="Georgia"][/FONT]Hello Gentlemen,
I am Selena DeVille,
I am playing in Kingston this weekend and thought I would post a sexy hello to you handsome men cumming through or visiting my sexy sexy city this weekend. I am a very beautiful,intoxicating woman. A Kingston local!
I would love to entertain you while here. I offer sessions starting by the half hour.donations are reasonable. As well I have recently added a few NEW [COLOR="Blue"][/COLOR]services to my already delicious menu. One of those sexy options is -- Wine Me » Dine » 69 Me! An evening on the town or a quite diner ( I know all the best restaurants & Take-Out in the city)
Followed by any activity you please :) Example: I love to dance drink a little *Wine* maybe play some trivia,movies are fun hikes and soon maybe a snowball fight! Whatever your mood we can be creative;)
Afterwards... Like the title says 69 me sexy you are in for one incredibly sexy experience! So, if you are ever in my town and find yourself with nothing to do,look me up. I'm am a hell of a lady.
Yours To Discover... Selena DeVille

Contact me if you would like a full list of â?¢Services â?¢ Donations â?¢V.I.P Menu

Sign in to follow this