Sign in to follow this  

Sticks & Stones May Break My Bones, But Chains & Whips Excite Me!!

Guest ChantalSummers
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=7420&pictureid=48317[/IMG][/CENTER]
[CENTER] [/CENTER]
[CENTER][URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZJw0aKzEEs"][I][B][COLOR=red]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZJw0aKzEEs[/COLOR][/B][/I][/URL][/CENTER]
[CENTER] [/CENTER]
[CENTER][SIZE=1]Feels so good being bad (Oh oh oh oh oh)
There's no way I'm turning back (Oh oh oh oh oh)
Now the pain is my pleasure 'cause nothing could measure (Oh oh oh oh oh)[/SIZE]
[/CENTER]
[CENTER][SIZE=1]Sticks and stones may break my bones
But chains and whips excite me[/SIZE][/CENTER]
[CENTER]
[I][B][U]-Rihanna[/U][/B][/I] [/CENTER]
[CENTER] [/CENTER]
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=8149&pictureid=53938[/IMG][/CENTER]

[I][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Franklin Gothic Demi][SIZE=3]My darling Sexxxy Vipâ??s,[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Verdana]

[/FONT][/COLOR][SIZE=3][B][I][COLOR=darkorchid][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=indigo]A playful, genuine smile is never far away from my luscious lips.[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][B][I][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium] While being exquisitely feminine with all the refined sensuality, you will also find me being very down to earth, compassionate, affectionate, as well as romantic. [/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][B][I][COLOR=red][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=magenta]Experience the brink of euphoric explosive pure bliss along with sinful sensations[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][B][I][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium] with a captivating, seductive Nelly Furtado look alike starlet who is absolutely the epiphany of class and sex appeal!! [/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][B][I][COLOR=mediumturquoise][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Iâ??m your Venus, Iâ??m your fire, your desire, & dangerously addictive!![/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][B][I][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium] Itâ??s absolutely a privilege to invite you to make some incredibly erotic, sexified, and sensual memories youâ??ll absolutely cherish for the rest of your lives!! [/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][B][I][COLOR=teal][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]My engaging personality, love for life, flirtatious nature, attention to delicious details is sure to capture your heart!! [/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][B][I][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Franklin Gothic Demi]My custom-designed techniques & moves encapsulate the seductive creativity I am known for, each one designed to produce new spine-tingling sensations each and every time!! [/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][B][I][COLOR=indigo][FONT=Franklin Gothic Demi][COLOR=darkslateblue]Letâ??s explore each otherâ??s bodies and experience the most natural beautiful kind of chemistry and connection that is such a rare find in this industry...[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][B][I][COLOR=black][FONT=Franklin Gothic Demi]Expect to be treated like royalty and to leave feeling absolutely rejuvenated and as if you were living happily in your mid 20's again!![/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][/SIZE][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Verdana]

[/FONT][/COLOR][B][I][U][COLOR=fuchsia][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]Chantalâ??s Dangerously Addictive Schedule[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/U][/I][/B][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Verdana]

[/FONT][/COLOR][B][I][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3]Tuesday November 26th From 3:30-9:00 pm @ Paradise Spa[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B]

[COLOR=#444444][FONT=Verdana]

[/FONT][/COLOR][SIZE=3][B][I][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]Call [/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][B][I][COLOR=teal][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]613-820-8887[/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][B][I][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium] now to Book or even feel free to text me directly at [/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][B][I][COLOR=fuchsia][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]613-265-2852[/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][B][I][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium] where all of your inquiries will happily be answered ;)[/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][B][I][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]. Also be sure to visit [/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Verdana][URL="http://chantalsummers.com/"][B][I][COLOR=darkorchid][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]http://chantalsummers.com[/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][/URL][/FONT][/COLOR][B][I][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium] ;)[/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][/SIZE][B][I][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3].[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Verdana]

[/FONT][/COLOR][B][I][U][COLOR=red][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3][COLOR=indigo]What You Can Expect From Chantal[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/U][/I][/B][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Verdana]
[/FONT][/COLOR][B][I][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3]1.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][B][I][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3]Gracious, Hot Young Angel of Fire, Who Loves to Entertain & Be Entertained[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Verdana]
[/FONT][/COLOR][B][I][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3]2.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][B][I][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3]Genuine GFE Mastered to Perfection & Tailors to Exactly What You Seek[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Verdana]
[/FONT][/COLOR][B][I][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3]3.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][B][I][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3]Delicious Teasing, Flirting & Sexy, Kinky Surprises That Will Have You Intoxicated, Hypnotized, & Enchanted[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Verdana]
[/FONT][/COLOR][B][I][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3]4.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][B][I][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3]Boldly Beautiful Body Slides That Seriously Wonâ??t Quit[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Verdana]
[/FONT][/COLOR][B][I][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3]5.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][B][I][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3]Erotic, Sensual Nude Massage[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Verdana]
[/FONT][/COLOR][B][I][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3]6.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][B][I][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3]Deep Tissue Massage[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Verdana]
[/FONT][/COLOR][B][I][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3]7.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][B][I][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3]Sexified, Steamy Showers For Two Complete With Vertical Body Slides & Ample Lathering Mmmm Yummm...[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Verdana]
[/FONT][/COLOR][B][I][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3]8.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][B][I][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3]Edible Delicious Body wrap & Flavoured Gels[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Verdana]
[/FONT][/COLOR][B][I][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3]9.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][B][I][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3]Competitive Rates [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Verdana]
[/FONT][/COLOR][B][I][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3]10.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][B][I][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3]Mutual Touching & Pure Enjoyment[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Verdana]
[/FONT][/COLOR][B][I][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3]11.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][B][I][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3]Sexified, Interactive Duoâ??s[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Verdana]
[/FONT][/COLOR][B][I][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3]12.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][B][I][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3]Discretion & Always 5 Star Extraordinary Service Guaranteed [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Verdana]
[/FONT][/COLOR][B][I][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3]13.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][B][I][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3]Special Requests & Outfit Requests From My Photoâ??s Happily Accepted[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Verdana]
[/FONT][/COLOR][B][I][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3]14.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][B][I][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3]Slippery Naughty Nuru[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Verdana]
[/FONT][/COLOR][B][I][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3]15.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][B][I][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3]Hot Tub Fun[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Verdana]
[/FONT][/COLOR][B][I][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3]16.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][B][I][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3]And Much Much More!![/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Verdana]

[/FONT][/COLOR][B][I][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3]More of Chantal Summers here [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][URL="http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=86265"][B][I][COLOR=red][FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3][COLOR=magenta]http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=86265[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][/URL] [/FONT][/COLOR][B][I][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=3]And Donâ??t Forget to Choose An Outfit of Your Choice ;)[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Verdana]

[/FONT][/COLOR][SIZE=3][B][I][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]My Much Appreciated and Passionately Written Recommendations here [/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/B][COLOR=#444444][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][URL="http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=141299"][B][I][COLOR=darkslateblue][COLOR=red]http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=141299[/COLOR][/COLOR][/I][/B][/URL][/FONT][/COLOR]

[/SIZE]

Sign in to follow this