Sign in to follow this  

I always wear a friendly Smile :) And...

:positionblue1: :positionblue2:
[I][U][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkred][B]Inclusive Full Service Menu :[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[/U][/I][COLOR=blue][I][FONT=Georgia][B](LFK/DFK,BBBJ/BBBJWF,HJ,DATY,MSOG,FBSM, Reverse massage ,oils,Lotions & lubes, Accompanied shower- Men's Toiletries-Fresh Towels- Promise! [/B][/FONT][/I][/COLOR][COLOR=blue][I][FONT=Georgia][B]:) [/B][/FONT][/I]
[/COLOR][SIZE=3][COLOR=blue][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=blue][I][COLOR=darkred]I offer a variety of additional services & enjoy catering to special requests.[/COLOR]
[/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]:positionblue3: :positionblue4: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#4169e1]I am now booking sexy rendezvous with select gentlemen for tomorrow . [COLOR=blue]Wednesday January 15th, between[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=darkred]9am-12:00pm [COLOR=blue]then again from[/COLOR] 2:00pm.7pm.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=blue][I]I do all of my scheduling via email & telephone.
preferably with advanced notice. [/I]
[I]( No Texting )[/I]
[/COLOR]
[/FONT][/SIZE][COLOR=blue]â?¢ â?? â?§ â?¨:â?¢ á?¦
[/COLOR][COLOR=blue][B][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][U]RATES :[/U][/SIZE][/FONT] [/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue][B]150/hh
200/hr
300 1.5hrs[/B]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia][I]I am a perfect companion for those who enjoy a little sexy fun without the ties of the drama stress that come along with a standard relationship.[/I][/FONT]
[I][FONT=Georgia]I am available to meet with [/FONT][/I][I][FONT=Georgia]gentlemen for intimate social or over night visits as well with appropriate notice.[/FONT][/I]
[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=blue][SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia][I]( Donations for extended time will be discussed when we speak)[/I]
[/FONT]

[/SIZE][/COLOR]:positionblue3: :positionblue1: :positionblue2: :positionblue4:

[SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia][I][COLOR=darkred][B]My SMOKIN HOT STATS:[/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]36 years young[/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]5'7 [/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]120lbs[/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]36c[/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]Tanned Toned & Silky Soft![/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]Sexy Bluish-Green Eyes[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#0000ff]Full Pouty Lips[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#0000ff]Beautiful Bum[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#0000ff]Long dark wavy hair[/COLOR][/I][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=blue][COLOR=#8b0000][B][I][U]A True Sensational Eager to Please GFE.[/U][/I][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=blue]
[/COLOR][COLOR=blue][I][SIZE=2]I am a perfect companion for those who enjoy a little sexy fun without the ties of the drama stress that come along with a standard relationship[/SIZE].[/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][B][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=blue]Dear Sexy Gentlemen,[/COLOR][/FONT]
[/I][/B][/SIZE][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=blue][SIZE=4][B][I]My name is Selena, [/I][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
[COLOR=blue][SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia]I am a beautiful tall slender captivating brunette
Fun open minded sexually free spirited girl.[/FONT]
[/SIZE][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff]I am in our Nations Capital and so far am having an amazing time!![/COLOR]
[COLOR=#0000ff]Teasing, Pleasing downtown in a beautiful hotel on Lyons,St[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]I would like to invite you to cum let me seduce you with my Sensual Sultry and passionate ways.
[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=royalblue][COLOR=darkred][SIZE=4][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=darkred][B]Request for face pictures
[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=blue][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][I]Unfortunately the answer is No.
The pictures I post are genuine and recent. My privacy is important to me and I hope you understand why I ask for this courtesy.
Please do not ask.
[/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=blue][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]I am planning[COLOR=darkred] [COLOR=blue]my next stay for Monday, January[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]20th 2014[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]playing[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]until the eve of Jan,[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=red]22nd.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkred][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo[/SIZE][/FONT]
[/COLOR][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4][COLOR=blue][I]I [/I][I]encourage your input regarding my attire and [/I]
[FONT=Georgia][COLOR=blue][I]would be delighted to cater to any special requests, clothing & hair suggestions. [/I][/COLOR][/FONT]

[I]Please let me know what I can do to ensure our Sexy Time is even more unforgettable, and I will be happy to accommodate .[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4][COLOR=blue][I]I look forward to exceeding your expectations[/I]. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=blue]
[/COLOR][SIZE=3][I][COLOR=red]Sinfully & Completely Yours,[/COLOR][/I]
[/SIZE][/FONT][COLOR=red][SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia][I]Selena DeVille
[/I][/FONT]
[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=blue]

[/COLOR]

Sign in to follow this