Sign in to follow this  

Miss Me Cerbies? Come Be My Guest! xo

[CENTER]
[IMG]http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=6942&pictureid=44559[/IMG]
[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Come play with me today!
Available for your pleasure from 4-10 WEST
Let my magical hands fill you with pleasure in more ways than one....My perfect soft skin all over yours...Natural 34 C breast....and Sexy bum

Remember if you are not a member PM me about being my VIP guest! xo[/CENTER][/B]

[B][COLOR="Red"][CENTER]Services:
Sensual Massage
Reverse Massage
Sexiest Body Slides
Nuru
Kink/Fetish(pm for info)
DUOS
GFE
[/CENTER][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER]
[IMG]http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=6942&pictureid=44513[/IMG]

[U][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]What do others say about our experiences?

"I've booked this little lady nearly 30 times over the last year and a half.
Needless to say the attraction improves with each visit.....fabulous showers,body slides second to none ,teasing massages and happy endings all made 1 hour seem way too short.
I hope the next 30 sessions are half as enjoyable."

"I had the immense pleasure of meeting this lovely lady a few weeks back at CMJ East and let me tell you, the only way the word disappointing would come up would be when that door closes and you are leaving. I could have spent all day with her. Great conversation, stunning smile, gorgeous face and a body that still makes me crazy a month after seeing it in person......"

"Seeing her on the table I understood all positive comments about her bumâ?¦she also has very very nice breast which she utilized extremely well during our sessionâ?¦her body just feels right, curves and smooth skinâ?¦and when she let her hair down it was special......."
Available Today[/COLOR][/U][/CENTER]

[SIZE="3"][B]
Tuesday 4-10 (west)
Wednesday 10-10 (west)
Friday 11-7 (west)
Sunday 10-4 (west)[/B][/SIZE]

Sign in to follow this