Sign in to follow this  

Prepare Yourself Pamper Yourself Present Yourself With a TM of Your Very Own

Break Out of the December Funk â?? the best way possible, the only way you won't regret...

December is depressing. Itâ??s cold, itâ??s damp, itâ??s grey. Itâ??s dark when you wake up. Itâ??s dark when you get off work.
Christmas commercials bombard your tv. Holiday décor permeates every store into which you walk.
Humbug not sugarplums are dancing in your head.

Why? Why does it have to be like this? Can seasonal affective disorder happen overnight? You cant seem to help shake this feeling.
Another winter is staring all of us in the face. Who wants to deal?

Make a vow to yourself this year. This winter is going to be different. Youâ??re going to be aggressive, not passive.
Youâ??re going to go after what you want. Youâ??re going to put yourself first and foremost.

Thatâ??s where I come in. I will put you first and foremost the moment you grace my front door.

I bet I have a lot of things that you likeâ?¦..and thatâ??s before I have even moved a muscle:

You like tall? Iâ??m 5â??10â? with legs to die for.
You like blonde? I have gorgeous blonde tresses, come bury your nose in my curls.
You like cleavage? My natural breasts are 36C and can fill a bra like you wouldnâ??t believe.
You like soft hands? I built my skills in the massage world, come experience them.
You like curves? I have all the right curves in all the right places.
You like full lips? Mine are CERB/Lyla-renowned and as soft as a pillow.

Now that the tangibles are out of the way I can show you why Iâ??m REALLY the person to snap you out of your December Neurosis:

You like fun? I have an effervescent and infectious personality.
You like passion? My passion knows no boundaries.
You like steam? Come see what we can generate together.
Do you like dirty talk? My words are as talented as my mouth.
Are you into great lovin'? Until weâ??re done, you donâ??t know how great it can be.

In other words, you have no idea how great we can be.

In Kanata, I have a brand new place to host you and your secret desires. Itâ??s all mine to share with you.
No more pass codes, elevator rides and hallways to navigate.
My king-sized bed is your new home away from home and it is dying to experience you live and in person.
The move has kept us busy and left it lonely, itâ??s tired of just dealing with me...

If you want a hostess with the mostest, say my name three times, text or call me now. 613-818-0993.
Read my many glowing reviews to see how others enjoyed their time with me.

140 roses hh/200 roses hr that come with many options to please you.

Sign in to follow this