Sign in to follow this  

could all the women please read

I've been told by an sp I met a few times last year, that another sp (with whom I've never communicated) was supposedly asked by me, for her phone number. The first woman's phone number is not available through the usual advertising channels and I still have it in any event.

I want to be clear:

I've never asked one sp for another's contact info and I've never given permission for my "name" (doglips or halfbelgian) to be used as a reference or intro!

I don't know if this is an attempt to get around the problem newbies might be having with references, but it's upsetting and concerning to say the least!

If, and it's extremely unlikely, I was to vouch for someone I would be contacting the woman personally to ensure she knew it was coming from me.

My reputation and good "name" with the great women in this profession are very important to me, so if someone is impersonating me or using my name to get contact info or an "in" , that really pisses me off! :mad: