Sign in to follow this  

AnyTime, Any Place, Your TM! Tried, Tested & True

Wishing you all the happiest new year of all and hope everyone has a healthy, prosperous and, above all else, sexy 2015! Oh wait, canâ??t say sexyâ?¦.uh, pleasurable?...canâ??t say that eitherâ?¦orgasmic?....nopeâ?¦..how about fun! Letâ??s go with fun. But whatâ??s more fun than a sexy, pleasurable orgasm?!! Ah well, I guess you might have to travel to Europe to experience one of those this year!

What am I supposed to talk about if I canâ??t talk about fulfilling your desires like no one else can?

Hmmmâ?¦.

Hey the Golden Globes are on this Sunday! I love the Golden Globes, the kickoff to the Oscar season. In fact, I have a pair of Golden Globes at my house in Kanata, you can come by and see them anytime you want. I actually wrap them in a 5â??10â??â?? frame. You can even play with them and have a taste if you want. They are really â??funâ?. In fact there is even a federal bill named after their size!!

Team Canada played Russia in the Gold Medal game a few days ago! Gold is one of my favourite colours. In fact, my gorgeous curly tresses are golden, feel free to run your hands through them. Come cheer on the boys with me in style and comfort, full of enjoyment. My favourite player is Max Do-me. Or the goalie, Fuckale. Heâ??s good too. And if you like Russia, Iâ??m good with thatâ?¦.who doesnâ??t enjoy a big Russian explosive Finnish?!

And wow, what a weather weekend we just had! It was really cumming down all day Saturday, and then with the ice that followed I bet some of you even had your pipes blocked. What you might not know is that I specialize in unblocking pipes and getting everything flowing again. In fact I am cerb renowned for performing this act! Itâ??s such a great feeling to turn the heat up and get everything moving back and forth again. The best part is that I can actually deliver this service either in your house or mine, weird eh?

So I guess I did have some random stuff to talk about after allâ?¦.if you want to explore more conversation topics with me in personâ?¦.get a hold of me at 6-1-3-8-1-8-0-9-9-3. You wonâ??t regret it, no one can deliver good news like I can. Check the 5-star reviews to confirm.

140hh/200h

Sign in to follow this