Sign in to follow this  

A Sexy South European Who Can Shake Off Your Winter Blues!!!

I am looking for warmth and fun. I donâ??t mind the winter weather, I guess I enjoy and prefer the indoor activities instead. My favorite past time is steaming up the windows with passion and intimacy. I am a sensual woman who enjoys being around good genuine company. Since I am a true GFE, I am a natural when it comes to making you feel at home and most importantly you will feel at ease when you are in my presence. You will find yourself feeling so relaxed and wanting nothing more then our time together to last. I assure you that you are in excellent hands.

I do have reviews on this board and encourage you to read them.

I am Canadian Born w/ South European Roots. I stand about 5 feet tall 6inches with long toned legs. I am 100% natural from head to toe with a very womanly athletic silhouette (figure) that is blessed with beautiful curves that just happen to be in all the right places. I have long silky brunette hair that is naturally curly, often times my hair is usually straight and so soft. People are often pleased by my â??â??â??â??â??â?? features and it has been said that photos just donâ??t say enough so there you go.

Please note that good personal hygiene is important to me. It wonâ??t accommodate anyone who does not possess impeccable hygiene bottom line. I donâ??t kiss and tell so reviews about me are on this board and others so please feel free to peruse them.

Multiple hour bookings are encouraged with discount on bookings over 2hrs. Couples are welcome

Please note that exchange of money is for time and companionship only!

Sign in to follow this