Like I was not feeling in a Grinch mood already I came across this article which really made me sick but mostly sad :cry:

Repulsion is the word that comes to my mind towards this Gadhafi 'person' (if he can be considered one). Admiration is what I feel for all those people fighting for a better country and indignation that with 2000 people dead already, nothing can be done and that the ones by his side don't turn their backs on him and stick with their people :mad:

Ugh as I said I'm grumpy today so not very inspired but had to let this out, so there :ablow:

IG

Welcome to the world as it is, instead of as we would like it be. The sad part is, unless the country is extremely lucky. the next regime is not likely to be much of an improvement.

Posted via Mobile Device

And..and..much more scary, the fool Gadhafi ever gets his hands on the mustard gas, it will be a lot more repulsive. Other countries are monitoring this very closely.

Most people don't know that Saddam Hussein of Iraq was the same kind of nutjob, except this sick bastard massacred several hundred thousand of his citizens between 1988 and 1991.

The truly sad thing is that he probably got the mustard gas from one of his western "allies." Given this and the remaining situations unfolding in the Middle East and North Africa, I hope it is enough to give the West long pause about it's policies of supporting tyrants and butchers in the name of "stability" and "economics." Remember, as evil as he was, for decades Saddam Hussein was considered an American ally. Don't think for a second that the West was ignorant of his atrocities.

Guest b**ws***4

The real question remains. What are we as western democracies going to do.