Oral sex causes what?

Guest mpdvg
Just be careful about this kind of information. The HPV vaccine has actually killed a number of people whereas I don't know of any deaths from HPV. Marketing this vaccination with a vague promise that it might cure oral cancer is unconscionable in my opinion.. typical of a hard sell is the fear mongering and no hard science that it actually prevents HPV!!!

The few people in my life that I know have HPV are not even sex workers. It's common in the general population. I limit my exposure by offering safe GFE. It may seem hypocritical to offer daty and not bbbj.. but that's my comfort boundary limit :)

Um, you're wrong. Nearly everything you've said is incorrect.

I know that everybody seems to think they're an expert in all things medicine with the internet these days, but I'm not sure where you're getting your conspiracy theorist information from.

The very few unfortunate people who have died after getting the vaccine have done so due to an anaphylactic reaction. This is a severe allergic reaction that compromises the respiratory system and can occur with all sorts of vaccines, medications, foods. It's unfortunate and it's extremely rare. And everybody who gets the vaccine should be getting informed of this risk by their doctor beforehand. There has been only one recorded death in Canada that is thought to be linked to HPV vaccination.

This vaccine is NOT marketed as being a potential cure for oral cancer. The vaccine significantly increases immunity to a couple of serotypes of the virus. These serotypes are known beyond a doubt to be the causative factor in the majority of cases of development of squamous cell carcinoma of the cervix; this is a cancer that has killed countless women.

Furthermore, evidence is building for certain HPV serotypes being the causative factor in the development of a number of oral cancers..tongue, laryngeal, etc.

Um, you're wrong. Nearly everything you've said is incorrect.

I know that everybody seems to think they're an expert in all things medicine with the internet these days, but I'm not sure where you're getting your conspiracy theorist information from.

These type of reply are unnecessary and rude. When sharing an opinion it doesn't

need to start in a derogatory fashion.

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest mpdvg
These type of reply are unnecessary and rude. When sharing an opinion it doesn't

need to start in a derogatory fashion.

Posted via Mobile Device

I apologize if I came off as rude. I just become disconcerted when misinformation regarding serious matters such as this are put forth.

Oh, and I was not sharing opinion. I was sharing fact.