Sign in to follow this  

Massage An Alternative: Do You Require a Slower Pace?

[CENTER][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=4][B][COLOR=#000000][IMG]http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=10084&pictureid=69874[/IMG]

Imagine spending a few hours away from your busy schedule that is solely dedicated to indulging in a much deserved therapeutic massage session; created to rejuvenate your bodyâ??s energies thus leaving you feeling renewed and refocused. [/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=4][B][COLOR=#000000] My signature body to body massage sessions will appeal to a gentleman who requires a stimulating total body treatment that specifically focuses on helping you release toxic energy which includes: anxiety, stress and work exhaustion. [/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=4][B][COLOR=#000000] Your session will begin with a relaxing Tantric massage utilizing your choice of scented or non-scented oils, as I explore your physique from head to toe while modeling a titillating lingerie outfit for you. [/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=4][B][COLOR=#000000] We will then proceed to the sensual element of your session as I slowly and methodically perch myself atop your body and proceed with your body-slide. My massage treatments have been created as an introductory option for those gentlemen who require a slower pace and appreciate establishing a foundation first, before â??jumping the sheetsâ?? as I like to say. [/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=4][B][COLOR=#000000] [COLOR=#000080]Please Note: Massage sessions do not include my companionship indulgences. [/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=4][B][COLOR=#000000] Gentlemen, if you are interested in exploring an introductory massage session with me I invite you to carefully review my new package offerings via my website.[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]

[URL="http://www.dearjasleen.com/#%21massage-an-alternative/cf5e"][B][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=4]Session Info: Massage an Alternative[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/URL]
[SIZE=4][FONT=Palatino Linotype][B]Email: [email][email protected][/email][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
[/CENTER]

Sign in to follow this