Sign in to follow this  

Jessyka from Montreal â?? In Toronto today only - Hot duo with Angie Martinez

[B][CENTER]*** In Toronto today only - Hot duo available with Angie Martinez ***[/CENTER] [/B]

[I]Greetings Gentlemen,

Are you looking for something special? A unique girlfriend experience that develops naturally with a fun and gorgeous girl? You've found it.
I am here to make you feel welcome and needed. I enjoy the company of a man that knows how to treat a lady. My bright and cheerful personality will leave you wanting more, my cat shaped eyes and slender frame will have your hands fall to the right places. You will get everything a good boy deserves, nothing left out. I will make sure of it. I am the perfect combination of sexy and sweet. My hypnotic hazel eyes, very long silky hair, and enchanting smile will keep you captivated. My body is very petite and tight. I love to use my body to experience intoxication and a rush of pure sensuality and passion. I am the perfect girl at the perfect moment, ensuring your perfect experience.

My name is Jessyka. I am respectful, loving and kind and looking to meet a gentlemen with similar qualities I'm a French Canadian beauty with a great sense of humour and passionate sensibilities. Treated respectfully, I always give my best, creating magical and memorable moments and enchanting exchanges filled with positive energy, intellect, laughter, sweetness, sensuality, passion and satisfaction.
Iâ??m sexy, seductive, smart and sweet. I truly enjoy what I do and take slow careful care of my friends. I make sure our time together is personal, un-rushed and stimulating for both of us.

My focus is satisfying you and giving you a dream come true. I am always discreet and I will value your time and privacy.
I am always up for fun, an adventure, or quality time together.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Jessyka xx[/I]

[CENTER][IMG]http://s11.postimg.org/ui6zcy0n7/image_9.jpg[/IMG]

[B]Stats:[/B]

[B]Age:[/B] 23 years old

[B]Nationality: [/B]French Canadian

[B]Height:[/B] 5'1�

[B]Weight: [/B]115lbs - Tight little dream body from head to toe

[B]Hair: [/B]Dirty blond

[B]Hair length: [/B]Very Long & Natural

[B]Eyes color:[/B] Deep Hypnotic Hazel

[B]Chest: [/B]Addictive 32D (natural)

[B]Build:[/B] Tight bodied Spinner

[B]Smoke: [/B]Hell no!

[B]Language: [/B]French & English with a sexy french accent

[B]My personality: [/B]Sparkling, Confident, sincere, fun, passionate, and spontaneous.

[B]Profile:[/B]

[B]My P411: [/B]P80861

[B] My TERID: [/B] 263132

*Your generosity and thoughtfulness are never expected but always appreciated and never forgotten.

The greatest gift you can give me are priceless memories.

[B]Booking[/B]

If I have piqued your interest and you are intrigued to learn more, please feel free to contact me.
I handle all communications with you directly.

[B]Email: [/B][email][email protected][/email]

[B]Phone: [/B]+1-438-804-2533[/CENTER]

â?¢ Please be advised that I do not take any phone calls. Text message only
â?¢ You will be contacted promptly
â?¢ I only cater to professionals and gentlemen, please be respectful when talking to me or I will have to block you.
â?¢ No correspondence with vulgarities or explicit language will be answered. Please be respectful.

[B]* FOR APPOINTMENT *[/B]

New friends, Please use this contact form:

1. Name:

2. Phone number:

3. City:

4. Special request if you have any:

5. Preferred date and time & duration wished:

[CENTER]* All fields are required. False or missing information can remove all possibility of meeting

Top rated, authenticated, International companion for the sophisticated gentleman accustomed to the best things in life.[/CENTER]

Sign in to follow this