I visited Sky recently after seeing her ads and pics here on CERB and then exchanging a couple of PM's. She is one of the attendants at Hannia's which is across the street from the Alta Vista Postal Terminal.

Hannia's is a real theraputic establishment; it is clean, and has an attractive new bathroom with a shower stall. The massage room has a comfortable table with the circular "face ring".

Sky's CERB pictures are genuine and the good news is that she is taller than you would think from the pics. The tattoo on her neck is the Japanese word utsukushii, which means beautiful, and she is certainly entitled to display it!

Sky is very friendly, and easy to talk to and maintains good conversation throughout. She is trained in real massage and uses an unscented light oil. I definitely appreciated that strong back massage that she started with.

Her ad says

"I provide an Erotic Full-Body Contact Massage with a girlfriend experience.. intimacy and pleasure" and that is exactly how I would describe my experience! I left feeling Sky-high!

I recommend Sky and do plan to repeat.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.