Sign in to follow this  

Kimberly Kingâ?¦ Your Ultimate Addictionâ?¦ Downtown Winnipeg June 3rd-7th

[FONT="Georgia"][CENTER]My name is [B][I][SIZE="4"]Kimberly King[/SIZE][/I][/B],

I am a true, unrushed elite companion, I love to show a true gentleman an unforgettable experience. Safe practices and immaculate hygiene are essential to our time together.

I am your ultimate addiction, simply irresistible and definitely unforgettable. I'm the perfect combination of sexy and sweet, you will experience an intoxicating rush of pure sensuality and passion during our time together. I have a highly seductive personality and a body built for attention with curves in all the rite placesâ?¦

My measurements are as follows: I stand at 5 feet 4 inches, 27 inch waist with 38 inch hips, 36DD chest. I have been said to have an exotic look brought on by my gorgeous green eyes, striking smile, long dark hair, satin smooth skin, soft luscious lips and killer curves.

I am very selective of the partners I wish to spend my time with and consider myself an elite companion so privacy, discretion, and safety are very important to me.

Discretion and respect is expected, assured and held in confidence. My photos are 100% real and up to date.

**Pre-booking is highly recommended, it is very rare that I am able to accommodate last minute bookings**

*I do not answer blocked or restricted numbers, the most efficient method of communication is text or email, please provide all essential information such as your name, board handle (if applicable), date/duration, age/ethnicity*

[B][I][SIZE="4"]Rates:

30 min / 200
60 min / 300
90 min / 450
[/SIZE][/I][/B]
Outcalls (+50)

*Inquire if interested in extended time together*

Availability:

[B][I]DOWNTOWN
Wednesday, June 3rd: 2pm-10pm
Thursday, June 4th: 7am-11pm
Friday, June 5th: 7am-1am
Saturday, June 6th: 9am-1am
Sunday, June 7th: 9am-11am [/I][/B]

[B][I][SIZE="4"]416-830-1061[/SIZE][/I][/B]

[email][email protected][/email]

[IMG]http://i1029.photobucket.com/albums/y351/MissKimberlyKing/42dbf3a5-f528-4ef4-bb27-c6d85a27090b_zpsgxkcpcuw.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i1029.photobucket.com/albums/y351/MissKimberlyKing/1a9d3b53-4564-4e03-95e4-c56c9c546fd5_zpspga1wocv.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT]

Sign in to follow this