Sign in to follow this  

Berlin: an ultra busty femme fatale!

[CENTER]I am Berlin, a thirty-something companion based in Toronto. I am a curvy bombshell with a mischievous grin that belies a truly carnal nature. I like to think this is a result of my Italian background; we are a passionate bunch after all. Where my warm smile deceives, the spark in my deep brown eyes gives it all away; one look and youâ??ll know youâ??re in for a treat. My creamy pale skin begs to be caressed; it is unblemished but for a few tattoos that reflect some of my academic interests (primarily ancient history). More than a gorgeous face however, I am one of a kind; I will engage you on many levels and before you know it, youâ??ll be ensconced in a delectable cocoon of pleasure. Join me in a provocative encounter you wonâ??t soon forget.

Il tuo piacere eâ?? il mio (your pleasure is my pleasure).

NOTA BENE: I see mature (30+) clients of all races and abilities. My space is wheelchair accessible. My incall is home to a sweet, little cat, so if youâ??re allergic, let me know. If you require any other accommodations (e.g. scent-free), please let me know in advance.

[B]Rates[/B]

10am-2pm 2pm-9pm
1 hour $300 1 hour $250
2 hours $500 2 hours $450
3 hours $700 3 hours $650
4 hours $900 4 hours $850

These rates are for incalls only. Please add $50 for outcalls to downtown Toronto hotels only.

Contact
[email][email protected][/email]

In your introductory email, please include the following information:
-your full name
-your age
-your phone number
-a little about yourself

[/CENTER]

Sign in to follow this